s340 Nzxt

Matrix13

My cables are a bit big and since it is my first build the cable mangement is not so great. I have tried my best but there is a 3mm bulge because of the fact. My psu is the EVGA B2 750 watt and that have silverstone cable extensions too. So is this okay because everything is working fine and nothing is getting harmed and it is still easy to use and upgrade and work with.   

My PC (Big Blue)

Cpu- Amd Fx 6300

Gpu- GTX 960 4gb

Motherboard- Asus M5A97 plus

Ram- Hyper X Fury 8gb 1866

PSU- EVGA 600b

HDD- WB Blue

SSD- MX Crucial 250gb 

Case- NZXT s340 Black/Blue

Sure the 340 is not the best mid-tower for cable management but you can do fine if you don't have thousands of cables like me :P Did you try to arrange the cables in the basement and behind the shroudy thing next to the motherboard ? Because you have a lot of space there. It's not going to impact your computer to have a bulge on the side panel, but that bulge will distort the panel with time. I've seen that on every case where the cables were stuffed behind the side panel.

CPU : i7 8700k @5GHz, GPU : ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX, RAM : 2x8Go 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance, MB : ASUS Prime Z370-A, PSU : CM V850, Case :  NZXT S340, CPU Cooler : NZXT Kraken x62, Monitor : Acer Predator XB271HU 27" 1440p 165Hz, OS : Windows 10 Home 64 bits  

4 minutes ago, roylapoutre said:

Sure the 340 is not the best mid-tower for cable management but you can do fine if you don't have thousands of cables like me :P Did you try to arrange the cables in the basement and behind the shroudy thing next to the motherboard ? Because you have a lot of space there. It's not going to impact your computer to have a bulge on the side panel, but that bulge will distort the panel with time. I've seen that on every case where the cables were stuffed behind the side panel.

That is where the bulge is and has occurred (basement) because of all the vga, sata, molex, and powered led and stuff. Even though it doesn't look like allot my cable are think with extensions. 

My PC (Big Blue)

Cpu- Amd Fx 6300

Gpu- GTX 960 4gb

PSU- EVGA 600b

HDD- WB Blue

SSD- MX Crucial 250gb 

Oooh I assumed the bulge was on the side panel, ok. That's weird, I managed to stuff all my cables in there without much trouble. You should avoid putting extensions on every single connector then. i wanted to do that too at first, but the only real aesthetics benefits from sleeved extensions can be seen with the power cable, the pci-e cables and possibly the CPU power cable. 

CPU : i7 8700k @5GHz, GPU : ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX, RAM : 2x8Go 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance, MB : ASUS Prime Z370-A, PSU : CM V850, Case :  NZXT S340, CPU Cooler : NZXT Kraken x62, Monitor : Acer Predator XB271HU 27" 1440p 165Hz, OS : Windows 10 Home 64 bits  

1 minute ago, roylapoutre said:

Oooh I assumed the bulge was on the side panel, ok. That's weird, I managed to stuff all my cables in there without much trouble. You should avoid putting extensions on every single connector then. i wanted to do that too at first, but the only real aesthetics benefits from sleeved extensions can be seen with the power cable, the pci-e cables and possibly the CPU power cable. 

I only put extensions on my vga cable to my gpu and to my motherboard which is in the shroud and the panel. How long do you think it would take for it to distort and what will be the change when it distorts? 

My PC (Big Blue)

Cpu- Amd Fx 6300

Gpu- GTX 960 4gb

PSU- EVGA 600b

HDD- WB Blue

SSD- MX Crucial 250gb 

S340 have plenty of space for cables. There as no problem for me with that.

The only problem I had with this case, was lack of radiator support and I just couldn't fir water cooling system in it.

Otherwise that case is great!

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

On 7/7/2016 at 0:31 PM, Simon771 said:

S340 have plenty of space for cables. There as no problem for me with that.

The only problem I had with this case, was lack of radiator support and I just couldn't fir water cooling system in it.

Otherwise that case is great!

yes it is! I have solved my temporarily problem with it's features with a little work! 

My PC (Big Blue)

Cpu- Amd Fx 6300

Gpu- GTX 960 4gb

PSU- EVGA 600b

HDD- WB Blue

SSD- MX Crucial 250gb