Ramp case fans up under GPU load?

Hey all, simple question here.
Are you able to set your case fans to ramp up when the GPU gets hot?
I have the RVZ01 case and the case fans make a difference on the GPU but i constantly have them running full and I would like them to ramp up like the GPU fan does when under load.
Thankyou peeps. :D

If you have all your case fans hooked up to the motherboard, it's possible to change the fan profile on some motherboard but most of the time, you can only chose a fixed RPM, which sucks. And if they're connected directly to the PSU, enjoy the full 12V full RPM no matter what :D 

The thing that changed my life was the NZXT Grid+ V2 fan controller. For 30$, you have 6x3 pins connectors (with 4 to 3 pins adapters so you can also connect CPU PWM fans in there) and with the CAM software, you can adjust each fan with the curve you want and base the curves on either CPU or GPU temp. You can also stop your fans if you want.

You might be able to tweak the RPM of your case fans without a dedicated fan controller thanks to software like SpeedFan (provided they're connected to your motherboard of course), but you'll never have the features of the Grid. At that price, it's a must have for silence AND performance freaks like me

CPU : i7 8700k @5GHz, GPU : ASUS GTX 1080 Ti STRIX, RAM : 2x8Go 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance, MB : ASUS Prime Z370-A, PSU : CM V850, Case :  NZXT S340, CPU Cooler : NZXT Kraken x62, Monitor : Acer Predator XB271HU 27" 1440p 165Hz, OS : Windows 10 Home 64 bits  

On 7/6/2016 at 9:31 PM, roylapoutre said:

If you have all your case fans hooked up to the motherboard, it's possible to change the fan profile on some motherboard but most of the time, you can only chose a fixed RPM, which sucks. And if they're connected directly to the PSU, enjoy the full 12V full RPM no matter what :D 

The thing that changed my life was the NZXT Grid+ V2 fan controller. For 30$, you have 6x3 pins connectors (with 4 to 3 pins adapters so you can also connect CPU PWM fans in there) and with the CAM software, you can adjust each fan with the curve you want and base the curves on either CPU or GPU temp. You can also stop your fans if you want.

You might be able to tweak the RPM of your case fans without a dedicated fan controller thanks to software like SpeedFan (provided they're connected to your motherboard of course), but you'll never have the features of the Grid. At that price, it's a must have for silence AND performance freaks like me

Yeah they are all connected to the motherboard I can control them, il try with speedfan, thank you all for the help :)

Use speedfan. 

I configured my bottom intake fan to shut off when the gpu idles. 

i5 2400 | ASUS RTX 4090 TUF OC | Seasonic 1200W Prime Gold | WD Green 120gb | WD Blue 1tb | some ram | a random case