Acer XB271HU quality

MrAlbertrocks

I'm thinking about getting this monitor, is it good? I'm very scared of dead pixels and blb, and RMA is very hard for me because i live in Dominican Republic. What do yo guys think? And what are other options? Thanks.

7 minutes ago, MrAlbertrocks said:

I'm thinking about getting this monitor, is it good? I'm very scared of dead pixels and blb, and RMA is very hard for me because i live in Dominican Republic. What do yo guys think? And what are other options? Thanks.

I guess it is "pixel failure class" 2 like most displays so you will have to live with anything between 0-2 dead pixels no matter the QC but don't quote me on this. I have not done extensive reseach or anything. If blb is really an issue get a TN panel but that is my opininon.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/334934-unofficial-ltt-beginners-guide/ (by Minibois) and a few things that will make our community interaction more pleasent:
1. FOLLOW your own topics                                                                                2.Try to QUOTE people so we can read through things easier
3.Use
PCPARTPICKER.COM - easy and most importantly approved here        4.Mark your topics SOLVED if they are                                
Don't change a running system

picked up two of them last weak. manufacture date of both is january 2016. both are perfect, no dead pixels, no blb, no glow. had the older 144hz from asus aswell as the new one with 165. cant compare asus to acer, acer is waaaayyy better in display quality.

the little bit glow or blb I maybe can see seems to be silver and not yellow

I use the xb270hu which has the same panel and its awesome. A risk is always there tho. No matter what you buy.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO