Streaming stick?

I need a streaming stick that can do prime, netflix and now TV for less than £100 if possible,  willing to sacrifice any one of those except for netflix but would prefer not, and im willing to go for a box if necessary,  any help?  I'm thinking of going for the fire TV stick but it doesn't have now TV

CPU: Intel Core i5 4690 3.5GHz

Motherboard: Asus Z97-P DDR3 ATX

RAM: Kingston HyperX Savage 8GB 2400MHz

GPU: Palit Geforce GTX 1060

Case: Zalman Z9+

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM HDD, SK Hynix 256GB SSD

PSU: SuperFlower Golden Green HX 550W

3 minutes ago, Bluebeano said:

I need a streaming stick that can do prime, netflix and now TV for less than £100 if possible,  willing to sacrifice any one of those except for netflix but would prefer not, and im willing to go for a box if necessary,  any help?  I'm thinking of going for the fire TV stick but it doesn't have now TV

I'd have a look at the Roku box, just because of the fact that it has an app store (I think, don't hold me to that) that you can download apps from.

If not, try the Chromecast, but only if you are ready to stream literally everything from a computer or a phone/tablet.

2017 Gaming PC

Excellent value machine, keeps me going.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB | RAM: 16GB DDR4 | Motherboard: MSI Z170A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM

PSU: Casecom 600W PSU | Case: Corsair Graphite 230T | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | HDD: 3TB WD Blue

Dell XPS 15 9560

Beautiful laptop, in a stunning form factor.

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ | GPU: Intel HD Graphics 630/Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (not mobile, full GPU) | RAM: 16GB DDR4 | SSD: 512GB SK Hynix SSD

Display: 4K IPS 100% Adobe RGB Touch Panel | I/O: Two USB 3.0 with PowerShare, HDMI, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, SD Card Slot, and Thunderbolt 3 USB-C

Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB | Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 32GB

6 minutes ago, AlphaGamer46 said:

I'd have a look at the Roku box, just because of the fact that it has an app store (I think, don't hold me to that) that you can download apps from.

If not, try the Chromecast, but only if you are ready to stream literally everything from a computer or a phone/tablet.

With the chromecast,  wouldn't that be quite low res? 

12 minutes ago, Bluebeano said:

Amazon Fire TV. End of discussion :)

6 minutes ago, JohnT said:

Amazon Fire TV. End of discussion :)

Is the omission of Now TV a deal breaker?  I don't watch much prime but I use all the catch up services,  netflix and now TV very often 

18 hours ago, Bluebeano said:

Is the omission of Now TV a deal breaker?  I don't watch much prime but I use all the catch up services,  netflix and now TV very often 

Hmm I don't know much about Now Tv. It looks like you can get Apple TV for that. I have a Fire tv and an Apple TV. One device doesn't cover every service, unfortunately. Welcome to the digital age. Never had these issues with discs.

/rant begin

Can you imagine a Sony movie not playing in a Samsung player? Oh wait we're going through that now. Can't believe the customer loses because big companies have ego issues. 

/end rant

19 hours ago, Bluebeano said:

With the chromecast,  wouldn't that be quite low res? 

It outputs 1080p, so unless you have a 4K TV and 4K content it would be perfect.  Keep in mind how they work - when you are browsing something like netflix, youtube, google play music, etc on your computer and you "cast" it to the chromecast, it doesn't stream the content from your computer in a compressed manner - it simply acts like a remote control, and tells the chromecast what to start doing.  It then loads the youtube video (or whatever it is) itself, directly from the source (youtube, netflix, etc.)

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.