Romer G vs Cherry MX

MenSuRx

I'm looking for a new keyboard that i will be using for game/typing. I have concluded that i would only like the Cherry MX or Romer G switches. I do have some Cherry Switch KB but I have never tried the Romer G switches but i am seeing very good reviews for them. I'm also willing to trust the quality of Romer G, as they are Japanese Omron manufactured. What i would consider most important for me is the satisfying feeling of the switches and the consistency in the actuation force of the keys (My OCD). I have heard in terms of build quality, Romer G seems to be superior to Cherry, with less inconsistency and wobble but i have no idea how the Romer G feels. 

My favorite switch is the Cherry MX Blue but the easiness of the Cherry Blue to go wrong and have inconsistency in both the tactile feel and the clicking sound makes me shy away from them and look for a different switch.

It would be great if people who have had experience with both Cherry switches and Romer G would comment on the feeling of the Romer G switches to give me an idea of them in comparison to Cherry.

Logitech G810 ($130)

CM Storm Masterkeys S Tenkeyless ($135)

13 hours ago, MenSuRx said:

satisfying feeling of the switches

Romer-G are mushy when you bottom out so i really dislike them (very limited experience since i tried the switch at a store only).

MasterKeys S supposedly has really nice quality Cherry switches but can't confirm that.

Actually might just go ahead and purchase another Cherry Red switch on the Corsair K95 RGB for $130 new on Amazon. Even though i don't particularly like the linear feel of Reds compared to Blues. Still a cheap grab i reckon.