Will My CPU, and Motherboard support this RAM?

Go to solution Solved by The Realist,

It supports each other but keep in mind this ram is high profile and has a very high heat sink so if you have a large CPU Cooler blocking the ram,either get the ram you want and replace the CPU cooler with a low profile cooler,get lower profile ram but keep the CPU cooler NOTE : THIS IS JUST IF YOU HAVE A LARGE CPU COOLER

Here's the RAM in question: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820233536&cm_re=corsair_vengeance-_-20-233-536-_-Product

My CPU: AMD FX 8320 Black Edition

My Motherboard: Asus M5A97

I already made the mistake of buying DDR4 RAM, i didn't know my CPU/MB doesn't support it, I just wanna make sure my CPU/MB support this ram before i buy it. 

Many Thanks!

CPUIntel Core i5 6600k 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED 16GB DDR4  GPU: Asus STRIX GTX 1080 Case: Thermaltake Core P3 SE White Storage: Toshiba P300 3TB HDD, Samsung 850 PRO 128GB SSD PSUCorsair RM750i Displays: Asus VG248QE, Asus VX22H x2 Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 w/ HD120 x2 KeyboardCorsair K95 RGB PLATINUM Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Corsair Dark Core RGB, Corsair MM800 RGB POLARIS Mousepad Sound: Corsair VOID Wireless, Logitech Z323 Speakers OS: Windows 10

It supports each other but keep in mind this ram is high profile and has a very high heat sink so if you have a large CPU Cooler blocking the ram,either get the ram you want and replace the CPU cooler with a low profile cooler,get lower profile ram but keep the CPU cooler NOTE : THIS IS JUST IF YOU HAVE A LARGE CPU COOLER

When life gives you drugs you sell them for a living.

2 minutes ago, The Realist said:

I don't have a large heat sync, so i'm good! Thank you!

CPUIntel Core i5 6600k 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero RAM: Corsair Vengeance LED 16GB DDR4  GPU: Asus STRIX GTX 1080 Case: Thermaltake Core P3 SE White Storage: Toshiba P300 3TB HDD, Samsung 850 PRO 128GB SSD PSUCorsair RM750i Displays: Asus VG248QE, Asus VX22H x2 Cooling: Corsair H100i V2 w/ HD120 x2 KeyboardCorsair K95 RGB PLATINUM Cherry MX Brown Mouse: Corsair Dark Core RGB, Corsair MM800 RGB POLARIS Mousepad Sound: Corsair VOID Wireless, Logitech Z323 Speakers OS: Windows 10

1 minute ago, Solegide said:

I don't have a large heat sync, so i'm good! Thank you!

No problem always here to help! :)

When life gives you drugs you sell them for a living.