BIOSHOCK TRILOGY ONLY LIKE TEN BUCKS

Yea that's pretty much it, one of the best trilogies of all time for a measly ten bucks! :P:P

dia de los Muertos

~CPU~ I5 6600K @4.5GHz ~GPU~ GTX 1070 EVGA FTW ~PSU~ EVGA G1 650W ~HDD~ 1TB WD Caviar Blue

~RAM~ G.Skill 16GB DDR4 2400 ~CASE~ NZXT S340 (Black/Red) ~MOBO~ MSI Z170 SLI Plus

~Keyboard~ K70 Lux Cherry MX Brown ~Mouse~ Logitech G502 Prometheus 

(and a lot more shit to go)

Derp, this is in the steam summer sale BTW lol almost forgot to put that part in 

dia de los Muertos

~CPU~ I5 6600K @4.5GHz ~GPU~ GTX 1070 EVGA FTW ~PSU~ EVGA G1 650W ~HDD~ 1TB WD Caviar Blue

~RAM~ G.Skill 16GB DDR4 2400 ~CASE~ NZXT S340 (Black/Red) ~MOBO~ MSI Z170 SLI Plus

i got this last winter sale or the one before that for that price, it was worth it, bioshock infin best game ever 

I bought this on day one. The remaster was announced a week or so later. 

Tip to those that are new on LTT forum- quote a post so that the person you are quoting gets a notification, otherwise they'll have no idea that you did. You can also use a tag such as @Ryoutarou97 (replace my username with anyone's. You should get a dropdown after you type the "@")to send a notification, but quoting is preferable.

Feel free to PM me about absolutely anything be it tech, math, literature, etc. I'll try my best to help. I'm currently looking for a cheap used build for around $25 to set up as a home server if anyone is selling.

If you are a native speaker please use proper English if you can. Punctuation, capitalization, and spelling are as important to making your message readable as proper night theme formatting is.

My build is fully operational, but won't be posted until after I get a GPU in it and the case arted up.

Holy shit. I may pickup a couple bundles.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

13 hours ago, Lethal Seraph said:

Holy shit. I may pickup a couple bundles.

hell yea betta get it while it's rollin

dia de los Muertos

Hey OP, is that a Neutral Milk Hotel album cover as your pic?

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

6 minutes ago, APrettyCoolWalrus said:

Hey OP, is that a Neutral Milk Hotel album cover as your pic?

yes with a little bit of young thug sprinkled on lol

dia de los Muertos