Does Such A Case Exist?

Sean3

I'm looking to build a new PC this summer. I'm looking for a few convenience factors that my old case did not offer me.

1. Lighter in weight. Easier to move from one place to another(for cleaning purposes).
  2. Adding to mobility, a handle would be nice. A handle that I wouldn't be afraid of breaking off.
  3. A clear window, to see when it needs a bit of spring cleaning love. (this isn't as required as the other options). 
  4. USB 3 headers.
  5. No clutter design inside. What I mean by this; no hard drive cages. I'm looking to only use M.2 storage, so the less air flow restriction, the better.
  6. The cooler temperature, and less noise, the better.

I'm willing to pay a more premium price if all of these requirements are meant. I'm considering either liquid cooling, or an all in one cooling solution. I'm pretty positive the motherboard I'm going with, will be standard ATX size. 

NZXT S340?

Snorlax: i7 5820k @4.5ghz, Asus X99 Pro, 32gb Corsair Vengeance LPX 2666, Cryorig R1 Ultimate, Samsung 850 evo 500gb, Asus GTX 1080 ROG Strix, Corsair RM850x, NZXT H440, Hue+

Smallsnor: Huawei Matebook X

Canon AE-1 w/ 50mm f/1.8 lens

Pentax KM w/ 55mm f/1.8 SMC lens

Zenit-E w/ 58mm f/2 Helios lens

Panasonic G7 with 14-42mm f/3.5 lens

Polaroid Spectra System

Fractal Design S or nano S

Gaming rig : i5 6600k | EVGA 1070 FTW | 16Go DDR4 HyperX Fury | Intel 600p - WD Black

Laptop : Macbook 2017

Home server : AMD A10 7700k | 2*2TB unraid array + 250GB ssd cache

An ITX case?

S340 but no handles 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

2 hours ago, Qwerty2323 said:

Mastercase from cm?

This one(http://www.coolermaster.com/case/mid-tower/mastercase-maker-5/)? 

I was just checking this out, and think it looks really neat. 

6 hours ago, Sharif said:

An ITX case?

S340 but no handles 

7 hours ago, shadowbyte said:

NZXT S340?

Indeed, no handles. Otherwise I like the minimal look.

6 hours ago, Ningols1598 said:

Fractal Design S or nano S

I have the Fractal 4 or 5 currently. I'm trying to get away from the full metal body(unless there are handles).

7 hours ago, Sean3 said:

I'm looking to build a new PC this summer. I'm looking for a few convenience factors that my old case did not offer me.

1. Lighter in weight. Easier to move from one place to another(for cleaning purposes).
  2. Adding to mobility, a handle would be nice. A handle that I wouldn't be afraid of breaking off.
  3. A clear window, to see when it needs a bit of spring cleaning love. (this isn't as required as the other options). 
  4. USB 3 headers.
  5. No clutter design inside. What I mean by this; no hard drive cages. I'm looking to only use M.2 storage, so the less air flow restriction, the better.
  6. The cooler temperature, and less noise, the better.

I'm willing to pay a more premium price if all of these requirements are meant. I'm considering either liquid cooling, or an all in one cooling solution. I'm pretty positive the motherboard I'm going with, will be standard ATX size. 

how about one of these http://www.caselabs-store.com/bullet-series-cases/ they have itx matx and atx cases

Silverstone ft05, but heavy, but has handles.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

2 hours ago, spwath said:

Silverstone ft05, but heavy, but has handles.

Looks fine, but I feel like when I want to clean it, or make any adjustments, it would be more complicated than other options.

2 hours ago, BradH said:

how about one of these http://www.caselabs-store.com/bullet-series-cases/ they have itx matx and atx cases

Now that, that is certainly different. And dare I say, I really like this. My only complaint, would be the cost at being $250, I think I might venture into that modular case by Cooler Master, since aesthetically it looks more modern and cooler(in my opinion).