Please Help with build design

I am doing a new build and was asking for help. Anyone who is good on Photoshop, Google sketch or any other program; can reproduce the attach idea that I have. I would credit you in my build log. Possible new project on the way. Front of case will be using chrome copper tubing and on the inside is soft tubing. The XSPC ION fits perfect at the back the room. The HD cages and wall mount support are removed. The system will be using Sonnet PCIE HDD card. For the vinyl color scheme, i am not sure what to put it in as yet. The Picture is just a mark up of what is going to be done.

back.png

Image_02S1.png

2 hours ago, xiiijamaican said:

I am doing a new build and was asking for help. Anyone who is good on Photoshop, Google sketch or any other program; can reproduce the attach idea that I have. I would credit you in my build log. Possible new project on the way. Front of case will be using chrome copper tubing and on the inside is soft tubing. The XSPC ION fits perfect at the back the room. The HD cages and wall mount support are removed. The system will be using Sonnet PCIE HDD card. For the vinyl color scheme, i am not sure what to put it in as yet. The Picture is just a mark up of what is going to be done.

That's definitely a different design have you thought of doing a manifold instead of the tubing runs in the back with pass through fittings doing through the motherboard tray I assume. One thing I would recommend to change is the Ion unit they aren't really that good as they use their mini pump from XSPC compared to something like the D5 or even the DDC. 

-Moved to Liquid and Exotic Cooling- 

11 hours ago, W-L said:

That's definitely a different design have you thought of doing a manifold instead of the tubing runs in the back with pass through fittings doing through the motherboard tray I assume. One thing I would recommend to change is the Ion unit they aren't really that good as they use their mini pump from XSPC compared to something like the D5 or even the DDC. 

-Moved to Liquid and Exotic Cooling- 

Ok I will consider the using a different pump that can fit in the back. The manifold idea never came to mind, I will look into that and see what I can come up with.

17 minutes ago, xiiijamaican said:

Ok I will consider the using a different pump that can fit in the back. The manifold idea never came to mind, I will look into that and see what I can come up with.

using the Swiftech MCP35X2 Pump (L4.9" x W2.8" x H1.6" (L126 x W72 x H42mm) and a Alphacool Repack Single Bayres 5,25" Version 2 - Clear (Dimensions  (L x W x H): 175 x 150 x 42mm) the height for the back of the case is 3" or 76.2mm so I can incorporate both of them in the back. As for the manifold, do you have any ideas to share?

mcp35x2-dimensionsx600.jpg

MCP35X2-H-BKx300.jpg

res.png

10 hours ago, xiiijamaican said:

using the Swiftech MCP35X2 Pump (L4.9" x W2.8" x H1.6" (L126 x W72 x H42mm) and a Alphacool Repack Single Bayres 5,25" Version 2 - Clear (Dimensions  (L x W x H): 175 x 150 x 42mm) the height for the back of the case is 3" or 76.2mm so I can incorporate both of them in the back. As for the manifold, do you have any ideas to share?

mcp35x2-dimensionsx600.jpg

MCP35X2-H-BKx300.jpg

res.png

NEW LAYOUT, I HAVE A SPARE BITFENIX ICON DISPLAY LCD.

ttcorep5-81.png

TT_CORE_P5_0511.png

5 hours ago, xiiijamaican said:

NEW LAYOUT, I HAVE A SPARE BITFENIX ICON DISPLAY LCD.

-PIC-

That looks doable, mind you the cost for those pass through fittings will add up very quickly. 

For a manifold if you wanted to keep things low profile or flat even you could get something custom made like this on the side so the fluid flows between the tubes, a very unique kind of design:

https://hardforum.com/threads/project-n-v-a-watercooling-adventure.1781333/

5 hours ago, W-L said:

That looks doable, mind you the cost for those pass through fittings will add up very quickly. 

For a manifold if you wanted to keep things low profile or flat even you could get something custom made like this on the side so the fluid flows between the tubes, a very unique kind of design:

https://hardforum.com/threads/project-n-v-a-watercooling-adventure.1781333/

Do you have any contact to anyone who can do this?

5 hours ago, xiiijamaican said:

Do you have any contact to anyone who can do this?

I personally don't know the builder directly but for fabricating something like this you would need to be able to lay everything out very accurately and ideally cut it out with a CNC if you were to do a full interconnect like he did. If it's just a manifold it's possible to do it with some simpler tools. That builder is on the forums as @p0Pe if you wanted to try to contact them.

If you have any shops that specialize in plastics if you provide them a solidworks layout and model they have them fabricate it, but it would still require some work to make custom o-rings and mounts for something like this. 

On ‎7‎/‎2‎/‎2016 at 2:38 PM, W-L said:

I personally don't know the builder directly but for fabricating something like this you would need to be able to lay everything out very accurately and ideally cut it out with a CNC if you were to do a full interconnect like he did. If it's just a manifold it's possible to do it with some simpler tools. That builder is on the forums as @p0Pe if you wanted to try to contact them.

If you have any shops that specialize in plastics if you provide them a solidworks layout and model they have them fabricate it, but it would still require some work to make custom o-rings and mounts for something like this. 

If I cant get someone to do it I can make a templet out of cardboard and design a manifold, get the right measurements and all then order the acrylic parts then all I have to do is use the acrylic fusion glue to weld the parts, but after I do the g1/4 holes.. The manifold will be supported by the two top support handles the the case have. The place also cut the small strips to a desire width.

$_12.jpg

$_57.jpg

tt66.png

Edited by xiiijamaican
Clarification

2 hours ago, xiiijamaican said:

If I cant get someone to do it I can make a templet out of cardboard and design a manifold, get the right measurements and all then order the acrylic parts then all I have to do is use the acrylic fusion glue to weld the parts, but after I do the g1/4 holes.. The manifold will be supported by the two top support handles the the case have. The place also cut the small strips to a desire width.

I was thinking of just the manifold on the side where all the inlets and outlets are through the motherboard tray so it wouldn't require so many pass through fittings but if you wanted to do something like what was in that build you would need more accuracy than cardboard templates, as having the inlet or oulets off a couple of millimeters could throw things off. 

2 hours ago, W-L said:

I was thinking of just the manifold on the side where all the inlets and outlets are through the motherboard tray so it wouldn't require so many pass through fittings but if you wanted to do something like what was in that build you would need more accuracy than cardboard templates, as having the inlet or oulets off a couple of millimeters could throw things off. 

oh I got what you are saying, rather than have all those holes, I can make a manifold and only have 2 holes going through the case rather then 10. Thanks, I never look at it that way.

adj.png