2.1 Speakers

Ghost

I am looking for 2.1 speakers to buy. 

Its important for me to have a headphone jack on them and a volume control.

Looking for something at around the price of £30.

I am probably going to go with the Logitech Z323 or Z313 but wanted to ask if anyone has a better personal recommendation.

Thanks.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

The Z313s look like the best choice. Also consider the LS21s.

Was looking at the LS21s but I'm not sure about how loud they can go, people seemed disappointed in the Amazon reviews.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I've used the Z323's before, excellent set of speakers, you can plug in external stuff into it and play off the speakers, sound quality is great for the price you pay. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

the headphone jack on speakers aren't as good as the one on your pc or notebook.

the headphone jack on speakers aren't as good as the one on your pc or notebook.

You're right - sometimes they're better!

Z313 has my vote.

Rig CPU Intel i5 3570K at 4.2 GHz - MB MSI Z77A-GD55 - RAM Kingston 8GB 1600 mhz - GPU XFX 7870 Double D - Keyboard Logitech G710+

Case Corsair 600T - Storage Intel 330 120GB, WD Blue 1TB - CPU Cooler Noctua NH-D14 - Displays Dell U2312HM, Asus VS228, Acer AL1715