Mouse/Screen Stutter In Games

I've been having issues in almost every game where the screen jitters/micro stutters and it's as if the mouse is skipping pixels. When I move using the 'wasd' keys the edges of the screen are smooth and objects/textures render in perfectly. However, when I turn using the mouse objects/textures at the edge of the screen stutter when loading in. When I aim down-sight and try to make micro movements it skips pixels, making it very difficult to aim. If I move the mouse diagonally it's as if there is aliasing with the cursor. I have tried lowering the sensitivity in-game and using the mouse DPI and vis-versa, both have only made the issue marginally better. I have tried with acceleration on/off as well as motion blur--both did little to help. I have changed the refresh rate and locked the frame rate to both 60 and 144, neither has made a difference. The issue also occurs on my second monitor. The only game that this does not occur in is Arma 3. I've also tried briefly using a regular computer mouse and the issue was still present. Any ideas? 

Watch this video and you can see the issue/differences between games: 

Specs/Equipment: 

Asus VIII Hero MB

16gb DDR4 Ram

EVGA GTX980 ACX 2.0

I7 6700K 

Logitech G502 Gaming Mouse

Main Monitor: Asus VG248QE 

Secondary Monitor: Samsung S24D590. 

Weird Problem.

I guess you have tested all obvious Solutions and your Mouse is ok.

So maybe this will help you.

1.  Click the Windows start button.

2.  Type msconfig.exe in the "Search programs and files" box.

3.  It will require the administrator password to run.

4.  Click on the "Boot" tab at the top.

5.  Click on the "Advanced Options" button.

6.  Make sure that the "Number of processors" is checked.  Most importantly make sure the number of processors matches what your CPU has!  (Dual core = 2, Tri=3, Quad=4, etc. etc.)

7.  Hit Ok, and then reboot.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

11 hours ago, Praesi said:

Weird Problem.

I guess you have tested all obvious Solutions and your Mouse is ok.

So maybe this will help you.

1.  Click the Windows start button.

2.  Type msconfig.exe in the "Search programs and files" box.

3.  It will require the administrator password to run.

4.  Click on the "Boot" tab at the top.

5.  Click on the "Advanced Options" button.

6.  Make sure that the "Number of processors" is checked.  Most importantly make sure the number of processors matches what your CPU has!  (Dual core = 2, Tri=3, Quad=4, etc. etc.)

7.  Hit Ok, and then reboot.

No luck doing that unfortunately. Still get the aliasing/step effect when I look with the mouse. 

Maybe one of the more obvious solutions it is than?

Go to the Start > Control Panel > Mouse

Click on the Pointer Options tab

Ensure that Display Pointer Trails, Smart Move, and Acceleration are disabled

Exit the Mouse Properties window by clicking OK to save your changes

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

6 minutes ago, Praesi said:

Maybe one of the more obvious solutions it is than?

Go to the Start > Control Panel > Mouse

Click on the Pointer Options tab

Ensure that Display Pointer Trails, Smart Move, and Acceleration are disabled

Exit the Mouse Properties window by clicking OK to save your changes

No luck. Still jagged movements. I have the in-game sensitivity set to 1/default in various games and it still occurs with every DPI. All acceleration is turned off. I have tried all the games with my graphics card set to 'performance' and 'quality', both give the same result.