PC Build <2500 Euros

hello people on LinusTechTips

i have saving up allot of euros for a good gaming pc

i do not now allot of pc but my cousin build one for me 5 years ago and a few days ago its broke so i wanna ask you guys or you have some good builds

i play a lot of csgo, minecraft and the binding of isaac and my budget is 2000 euros

I also use 2 monitors benq xl2720z

olride so i hope you can help me.... and have a good day

ps my english is pretty bad sorry

i7 6700k

GTX 1080 EVGA FTW edition

ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING motherboard

Corsair platinum dominator 16GB DDR4 RAM

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 P2 Power Supply

Samsung 950 pro SSD

Kraken X61 for CPU cooling

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

1 hour ago, Simon771 said:

i7 6700k

GTX 1080 EVGA FTW edition

ASUS Z170 PRO GAMING motherboard

Corsair platinum dominator 16GB DDR4 RAM

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 P2 Power Supply

Samsung 950 pro SSD

Kraken X61 for CPU cooling

And for the case I would recommend a Phanteks enthoo evolv

47 minutes ago, rowanhazard said:

And for the case I would recommend a Phanteks enthoo evolv

Why would anyone recommend any other case?? 

Its gorgeous! 

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430  

1 minute ago, derick90 said:

Why would anyone recommend any other case?? 

Its gorgeous! 

Yeah lol

Especially the new tempered glass one :o 

I honestly dont like the glass back, i wish it was just a tempered glass side panel like the one i have, cause my god does it scratch easy

CPU: Intel Core i5 6600K  Motherboard: Asus Z170-A  CPU Cooler: Corsair H110i GT  GPUGigabyte GTX 980 Xtreme  RAM:2x8gb HyperX Fury  SSD: 120gb A-Data  HDD: 1Tb WD Blue 7200RPM - 750gb Hitachi 2.5" HDD  PSU: EVGA SuperNova G1 650W  Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX  Monitor: 27" AOC LED IPS x 2  Keyboard: Corsair Strafe RGB Silent  Mouse: Corsair Scimitar RGB

HeadsetLogitech G430  

2 minutes ago, derick90 said:

I honestly dont like the glass back, i wish it was just a tempered glass side panel like the one i have, cause my god does it scratch easy

Yeah... Idk why they did that...

Which case do you have btw?

2 minutes ago, derick90 said:

whoops never mind I could have just move my eyes a few mm and I would have seen it lol

1 minute ago, rowanhazard said:

whoops never mind I could have just move my eyes a few mm and I would have seen it lol

Lol yup, the Galaxy silver, funny thing is i meant to buy the grey, bought the silver on accident, ended up liking it more, went better with my setup =P

Wonder if the side is swap-able, like if i can buy a tempered side that will fit on mine.. 

HeadsetLogitech G430  

1 minute ago, derick90 said:

Lol yup, the Galaxy silver, funny thing is i meant to buy the grey, bought the silver on accident, ended up liking it more, went better with my setup =P

Wonder if the side is swap-able, like if i can buy a tempered side that will fit on mine.. 

I kind of want to do a mostly black or mostly white setup, using the new Mpower titanium x99 from MSI or their carbon x99 board. (and the Phanteks evolv black or silver)

I don't think the panels are interchangeable though. They have different screw thingies

11 minutes ago, rowanhazard said:

Yeah lol

Especially the new tempered glass one :o 

with tempered glass it looks ... orgasm!

Sadly it cost kinda much. Was thinking of buying it, but went for define S instead :) 

Intel i7 12700K | Gigabyte Z690 Gaming X DDR4 | Pure Loop 240mm | G.Skill 3200MHz 32GB CL14 | CM V850 G2 | RTX 3070 Phoenix | Lian Li O11 Air mini

Samsung EVO 960 M.2 250GB | Samsung EVO 860 PRO 512GB | 4x Be Quiet! Silent Wings 140mm fans

WD My Cloud 4TB

2 minutes ago, Simon771 said:

with tempered glass it looks ... orgasm!

Sadly it cost kinda much. Was thinking of buying it, but went for define S instead :) 

Funny thing is i was either going to get a 980ti and a define s, or my case and a 980, i suppose you can tell which i went with lol I do love the define series but Soooo many people had it, and the evolv atx was still slightly new

HeadsetLogitech G430  

7 minutes ago, derick90 said:

Funny thing is i was either going to get a 980ti and a define s, or my case and a 980, i suppose you can tell which i went with lol I do love the define series but Soooo many people had it, and the evolv atx was still slightly new

Not sure if it's the best idea to go cheap on GPU, for better case xD 

But I also went for custom water cooling, and I could get GTX 1080 if I stick with air cooling

WD My Cloud 4TB

3 minutes ago, Simon771 said:

Not sure if it's the best idea to go cheap on GPU, for better case xD 

But I also went for custom water cooling, and I could get GTX 1080 if I stick with air cooling

Well i dont really play anything that needs a 980ti, hell in WoW my bottleneck is my i5 and i still hit ~200fps lol, my 980 doesnt even kick the fans on 90% of the time, aside from that it's CS:GO and other steam games like Portal 2

HeadsetLogitech G430  

12 minutes ago, derick90 said:

Well i dont really play anything that needs a 980ti, hell in WoW my bottleneck is my i5 and i still hit ~200fps lol, my 980 doesnt even kick the fans on 90% of the time, aside from that it's CS:GO and other steam games like Portal 2

Well in that case you did the right thing :D 

That case is realy awesome.

I already know that I will regret buying define s xD 

WD My Cloud 4TB

3 minutes ago, Simon771 said:

Well in that case you did the right thing :D 

That case is realy awesome.

I already know that I will regret buying define s xD 

Nah they're just as nice, just in a different way, Where the Phanteks brings the eyes to the case, the Define S kind of camouflages and draws your eyes into the sexy bits inside =] I think you'll like it. Not to mention my PC weighs around 60lbs with that thick damn metal... I actually had to  build a stronger desk since it was flexing my previous one...

HeadsetLogitech G430