Worth it?

So my friend wants to build a pc and he wants to see with you guys over my ACC is this build worth it NOTE : HE LIVES IN THE EU SO THESE ARE THE PRICES WITH SHIPPING

Xeon E5-2670 $70

Cooler Master Seidon 120V V.2 $50

Hynix 16GB (2x8gb - 1333Mhz - ECC) $35

Asus Rampage IV Formula $120

Sandisk Ultra II (960GB) $200

GTX 780 $100

S340 $90

EVGA G2 750W $130

Bitfenix Alchemy 2.0 (Red) $95

Redragon Kumara K552 $60

Zowie EC2-A $70

Sharkoon 5.1 $25

Neewer NW-700 $41 (with mic stand ,pop filter)

Qnix QX2414 $230

Hes looking to play games such as GTA,Dying Light,State of Decay,CSGO (the monitor is 144Hz,he is a hardcore FPS Gamer) and Just Cause at high/ultra settings is this hole setup worth it for him NOTE : LIVES IN EU AND SOME OF THESE ARE EBAY SOME ARE NEW PRODUCS FROM STORES...

QNIX-QX2414-LED-144-MULTI-144Hz-1920x1080-24-inch-1-5ms-Full-HD-Gaming-Monitor

When life gives you drugs you sell them for a living.

You got a 780 for $100? Damn. Should have gotten 2.

If you're gaming that CPU isn't that great.

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900 Cooler: EVGA CLC280 Motherboard: Gigabyte B550i Pro AX RAM: Kingston Hyper X 32GB 3200mhz

Storage: WD 750 SE 500GB, WD 730 SE 1TB GPU: EVGA RTX 3070 Ti PSU: Corsair SF750 Case: Streacom DA2

Monitor: LG 27GL83B Mouse: Razer Basilisk V2 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red Speakers: Mackie CR5BT

MiniPC - Sold for $100 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i3 4160 Cooler: Integrated Motherboard: Integrated

RAM: G.Skill RipJaws 16GB DDR3 Storage: Transcend MSA370 128GB GPU: Intel 4400 Graphics

PSU: Integrated Case: Shuttle XPC Slim

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

Budget Rig 1 - Sold For $750 Profit

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 7600k Cooler: CryOrig H7 Motherboard: MSI Z270 M5

RAM: Crucial LPX 16GB DDR4 Storage: Intel S3510 800GB GPU: Nvidia GTX 980

PSU: Corsair CX650M Case: EVGA DG73

Monitor: LG 29WK500 Mouse: G.Skill MX780 Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

OG Gaming Rig - Gone

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

I would double up on that 780. 

Why he want to use a Xeon processor that's not intended to use for gaming, is more like server type of use. why not use the newest socket type from intel the LGA 1150.

Change the mobo and the CPU for a Skylake processor since you say it for gaming not for content creator. i recommend the I5 6600 non k processor if he wont overclocking if he will look for the k processor. i reapeat again dont go with i7 processor if he's not a content creator or he wont render any video.

i recommend the: ASUS Z170 A mobo if he will go with skylake

WHY you would have a 144hz monitor if he cant run most games at that fps in ultra or high settings. especially having a GTX760. if you tell me he will get the 1080 this line wouldn't be written.

i think the rest looks ok. and PLEASE USE PCPARTPICKER WEBSITE. is more easy for us.

11 minutes ago, Antony Leung said:

Why he want to use a Xeon processor that's not intended to use for gaming, is more like server type of use. why not use the newest socket type from intel the LGA 1150.

Change the mobo and the CPU for a Skylake processor since you say it for gaming not for content creator. i recommend the I5 6600 non k processor if he wont overclocking if he will look for the k processor. i reapeat again dont go with i7 processor if he's not a content creator or he wont render any video.

i recommend the: ASUS Z170 A mobo if he will go with skylake

WHY you would have a 144hz monitor if he cant run most games at that fps in ultra or high settings. especially having a GTX760. if you tell me he will get the 1080 this line wouldn't be written.

i think the rest looks ok. and PLEASE USE PCPARTPICKER WEBSITE. is more easy for us.

1.Where he lives a i5 6600 is about $400 (I fucking know) let alone a i7 6700 or i7 6700k

2.He will use it for hosting a CS 1.6 and Minecraft Server and medium rendering with programing,and he wants to learn to hack (LOL) so those 8 cores the Xeon E5-2670 has will be useful + its $60 while he cant even get where he lives that CPU and in the US a new one is $1500

3.Skylake costs man....

4.He wants to overclock the CPU to the max i know Xeons are not good but he wants it...

5.He does not want to have 144FPS in AAA games he wants 144Hz in CS:GO,CS 1.6 since hes a hardcore FPS gamer (been since 1999)

6.Here http://pcpartpicker.com/list/xrL4Cy NOTE : THE MOBO AND MEMORY ARE NOT IN THE PCPARTPICKER DATA

36 minutes ago, cdsboy2000 said:

Hi, welcome to the forums :)
Please use PCPartPicker to format your parts list so it's easier for us to work with

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/xrL4Cy

36 minutes ago, dizmo said:

You got a 780 for $100? Damn. Should have gotten 2.

If you're gaming that CPU isn't that great.

He does not need 2 + if he got them it would be different brands and he wants his setup to look prestige for a cheap price (EU Price)

Did you look up for third-party internet shopping? you know those service that bring to your place the stuff you buy on the internet.

for example i live in Panama and here the Skylake proccessor does not even exist, and here the GTX 980ti cost 1299.99$ localy. and i discover here i can bring things from US at better price and the shipping cost from third party internet shopping is not too high (if you choose and research the right company ) and i can but that exact GTX 980ti for 500$ at ebay and the shipping cost 10$ which is good. 

Beside that. ok try to figured out if you can buy from internet. if not. well. that's unfortunately bad. but overall the build you got is ok. is like 5.5/10

3 minutes ago, Antony Leung said:

Did you look up for third-party internet shopping? you know those service that bring to your place the stuff you buy on the internet.

for example i live in Panama and here the Skylake proccessor does not even exist, and here the GTX 980ti cost 1299.99$ localy. and i discover here i can bring things from US at better price and the shipping cost from third party internet shopping is not too high (if you choose and research the right company ) and i can but that exact GTX 980ti for 500$ at ebay and the shipping cost 10$ which is good. 

Beside that. ok try to figured out if you can buy from internet. if not. well. that's unfortunately bad. but overall the build you got is ok. is like 5.5/10

Why such a low number ik about that but i7 6700k's on ebay go from 350-500$ and its a quad core while our Xeon is a 8 core for $60 and hes planing on Hosting,Editing,Streaming,Multitasking and a 8 core Xeon for $60 will do the Job,Xeon can be used in a desktop but they come down to price/performance and for $60 you cant complain...

6 minutes ago, Antony Leung said:

+The ram is $50 cheaper than standard ram 

My only question is. if that is brand new? or is used. if is used that's explain the low cost.

1 minute ago, Antony Leung said:

My only question is. if that is brand new? or is used. if is used that's explain the low cost.

Used,a new one cant even be gotten where he lives and a new one in the US is $1500 as you can see by the pcpartpicker links...