Monochrome

rjshield

So...Clean..My god That is Really clean

in my basement,using a computer,staring at a 1024x768 screen

that is super clean but please if u get a aftermarket cooler make sure it is either custom water loop or and aio watercooler as it will fit with your build by being clean around the socket unlike big beefy air coolers.

P.S i have nothing against air coolers just think water looks cleaner than a big chunk of metal hanging in the middle of your build.

My ASUS HD 7970 DirectCU II arrived today.  I've covered the red stripes so it fits in with the theme.

Full album:http://imgur.com/a/omboT

RmMQgIsh.jpg

vdK4sLYh.jpg

dYlwA6Nh.jpg

TBcZXplh.jpg

Build Log: Monochrome

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H | Graphics Card: Asus HD 7970 DirectCU II | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | PSU: Corsair CXM 600 | Storage: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB,2 Seagate Baracuda 3TB | Case: Corsair 350D Window

wow that cable management nice job man looks stunning

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

dat graphics card! im not a huge fan of the triple slot asus cooler and the design but dam that looks nice in your system it just goes and covering the strips looks really nice that graphics card made huge difference amazing job!

Very, very, very! neat cable management, the neatest cable management I've seen in my 3 years computer life!
IT'S SOO NEAT
Just imagine what the cable management will look like after you sleeve, can't wait

Nice modded stock cooler, better than the original :P

Great quality shots!

A computer missing a GPU... Good luck on getting your AMD R9 XXXX GPU.

BEST CABLE MANAGEMENT EVER

Welcome to my profile!
There's nothing much to see, but I have provided my birthday.
Hope you'll remember my Birthday xD

I love the clean plain black look and the great cable managment. You should probably consider replacing the cooler though. Also, if you're thinking about getting an R9 GPU (unless it's the 290(X)), you might want to consider getting the corresponding version in their 7000 lineup since they're mostly rebadged and you might find them cheaper while stocks last.

What chair is that?

I'm surprised no one has asked yet.

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/90178862/ Not sure if the orange is available in all countries.

I love the clean plain black look and the great cable managment. You should probably consider replacing the cooler though. Also, if you're thinking about getting an R9 GPU (unless it's the 290(X)), you might want to consider getting the corresponding version in their 7000 lineup since they're mostly rebadged and you might find them cheaper while stocks last.

Just got a 7970 for a great price. Check out the pictures.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H | Graphics Card: Asus HD 7970 DirectCU II | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | PSU: Corsair CXM 600 | Storage: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB,2 Seagate Baracuda 3TB | Case: Corsair 350D Window

what did you wrap the wires with from the case up to the desk? I need that!

@rjshield That is one awesome chair...Where'd you get it and how tall are you? :P

http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/90178862/  I'm 6'2 so the tall back is great.

what did you wrap the wires with from the case up to the desk? I need that!

It's not exactly the same but this is very similar. http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philex-27450R-Deluxe-Meters-Sheaths/dp/B001GXQUKO/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1382339198&sr=8-2&keywords=cable+management.

Here is the rack where the cables are.http://www.ikea.com/gb/en/catalog/products/30200253/

• 2 weeks later...

First time a stock cooler looked decent!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

now that rig looks so clean and professional. the graphics card :o love it :)

very nice cable managment.

got to love Asus components