best gaming chair?

katiekitsune

so im looking to upgrade the ergonomics of my setup and im stuck on picking a chair. ive come down to two choices one from AK racing and once from DXRacer. im about 6'2" and under 150lb (havent weighted myself in a while) and live in a hot climate so im sticking with fabric/mesh seats (i run hot so the AC doesnt help). my biggest concerns between the two is comfort and build quality as i plan to hang on to these chairs as long as possible. im not going to use the armrests really as i have desk mounted articulating arm rests that i prefer but i would like to have them if the pads can slide back out of the way. on a modding note having one be more likely to allow a racing harness to be attached it would be a fun option and useful to help me maintain my posture (which im horrible at doing on my own). but with this information which of those two would be the better option for me?

wan

56 minutes ago, JabroniBaloney said:

The one your back and ass feel the most comfortable in.

maybe if they werent $300+ each i could test them but im not that rich.

wan

11 hours ago, katiekitsune said:

maybe if they werent $300+ each i could test them but im not that rich.

it's why you goto a store that sells them to test them out. The "best" chair for you might not be the "best" from someone else. It's about comfort