How do you open up a corsair sabre?

KoalaTheBear

I have a corsair sabre laser mouse and it's pretty much the best mouse I have. The problem is one day the scroll wheels just broke and now it's loose and doesn't register, since this mouse cost me $80 I don't want to throw it out, but instead I want to open it up and see If I can fix it. Does anyone know how to open a corsair sabre?

How long have you had the mouse? Because you could try to turn to Corsair customer support for the case and maybe have them help you with the repair, or give you instructions on how to take it apart.

2 minutes ago, Frode said:

How long have you had the mouse? Because you could try to turn to Corsair customer support for the case and maybe have them help you with the repair, or give you instructions on how to take it apart.

I can't remember exactly, but I think I got it around the end of 2015, so about half a year I've had this mouse

2 minutes ago, KoalaTheBear said:

I can't remember exactly, but I think I got it around the end of 2015, so about half a year I've had this mouse

But then you can turn to them because i believe they have a 1 year warranty (or maybe 2 even) and have them fixing by either you send it away or you'll receive a new one.

pretty sure it's under warranty and unless you violently threw it against a wall Corsair should fix it

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

3 minutes ago, DXMember said:

pretty sure it's under warranty and unless you violently threw it against a wall Corsair should fix it

I lost the box and other stuff a long time ago, it's just the mouse I got and I'm pretty sure I need a code or something for warranty. got any ideas?

5 minutes ago, KoalaTheBear said:

I lost the box and other stuff a long time ago, it's just the mouse I got and I'm pretty sure I need a code or something for warranty. got any ideas?

ye the code should be under the mouse, contact Corsair support

CPU: Intel i7 5820K @ 4.20 GHz | MotherboardMSI X99S SLI PLUS | RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB DDR4 @ 2666MHz | GPU: Sapphire R9 Fury (x2 CrossFire)
Storage: Samsung 950Pro 512GB // OCZ Vector150 240GB // Seagate 1TB | PSU: Seasonic 1050 Snow Silent | Case: NZXT H440 | Cooling: Nepton 240M
FireStrike // Extreme // Ultra // 8K // 16K

6 minutes ago, KoalaTheBear said:

The serial number stands often somewhere on the mouse. 

If you haven't nuked it or something you should be fine. 

You could also prove your purchase by either a receipt or a papper of the purchase from your bank account.

You should not need the package, it's according to customer law.

2 minutes ago, DXMember said:

ye the code should be under the mouse, contact Corsair support

unfortunately there are no codes or labels on the mouse

On 24 juni 2016 at 9:16 PM, KoalaTheBear said:

unfortunately there are no codes or labels on the mouse

Take contact with corsair then, they will for sure help you.