Need advice or opinions on these specs for my new gaming pc.

Thanks to Wats for encouraging me to build one I made a way better one then the premade custom one in the website and it was Ibuypower and I was scared because they have so many bad reviews.If there are any thing missing or extra i need for my computer or something i got is bad please tell me.

Corsair Vengence 8gb (2 x 4GB)

Cooler Master Hyper 212 Plus

Gigabyte GTX 680 OC 2GB or MSI 680 Twin Frozr 2GD/OC Geforce GTX 680 2GB

CoolerMaster Extreme Plus-600w power supply

Cooler Master Elite 343 mini tower

Corsair Cooling Hydro series

Cheap dvd thing Lite-on Super allwrite 24x SATA DVD

I7-3770k Quad Processor 3.5 GHz 8 MB Cache

WD 1 TB Desktop Hardrive 3.5 inch , 7200 rpm,SATA 6 gb/s , 64 cache

Gigabyte intel z77 LGA 115 AMD Crossfire/Nvidia Sli

Total: 1,295.79 $

Which Gigabyte Z77 board are you looking at? What do you mean by "Corsair Cooling Hydro series"? You have listed a Cooler Master 212 Evo as your CPU cooler but mention another, are you trying to decide between the two of them? Aside from that, I'd probably ditch the 3770K and go with a 3570K unless you're using programs that have hyper threading support.

Not too bad! Listen to windspeed, the 3570k will serve you better unless you use programs that use Hyper Threading.

You might want to spend a bit more on the PSU, other than that its a good build.

The H60 is an ok little closed loop cooler. You should be able to achieve a modest OC with it. But you never know, you might be able to get a solid 1GHz OC (3.4 to 4.4) with it if you get a decent chip that doesn't require extra voltage.

http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/HGZQ

for a build made for gaming, i replaced the 680 with a 7970, as you get awesome included games with the card and 7970's outperform 680's in many current titles. Also replaced 3770k with 3570k and added in a 120GB SSD. Upgraded case to CM 430 Elite and Corsair H60 for decent cooling.

Cost around 1200$ before tax.

I heard that he i7 is really good for heavy editing pictures and videos which i will be doing.Also should i get a Corsair CX750 builder series ATX 80 PLUS.But really can't choose a card MSI GTX 680 or GIGABYTE GTX 680 Windforce 3x.

The MSI is the better card. You should get the SeaSonic SSR-550RM for the power supply, Corsair's CX series is not the highest quality and you won't miss the extra wattage. If you're doing a lot of editing then the i7 is a good pick.

As far as I know the CM Elite 343 case is a micro-ATX case, your motherboard is ATX so the case will not be compatible with that motherboard (plus it looks cheap and pretty crap). I'd recommend upgrading to something like an NZXT Source 210 Elite for about $15-$20 more. Though for the components you have chosen, I would of thought you would of went with a better case such as a Factal Design Define R4 or an NZXT Phantom 410.

Corsair CX power supply is for budget builds really, I would look for a Rosewill HIVE 650W ($70-$80) or if you want additional headroom then get the 750W version for $90. It's semi-modular PSU and is of great quality.

Good choice on the motherboard, the Gigabyte GA-Z77X-UD3H is a fantastic board and will have room for SLI/CrossFire if you wish to do in the future.

Depending on how many videos you will be editing/rendering, it still may be worth getting the 3570K and saving $100. If you will be hardcore editing and will benefit from the extra threads of the 3770K then by all means get it if it will help you. If you are really only getting it for gaming then don't as games do not currently take advantage of the extra threads and you would be better off with the 3570K.

Thanks glen I'll make sure to buy that and the i7.I found a seasonic ss-600ET 600w Power supply 12cm fan plus80bronze is that good?And should I buy all these parts in Amazon or in Newegg.com