Should I buy a replacement screen from China?

Hey guys I'm back again with another question. Basically I dropped my LG Leon in water and it worked fine but then the screen started to blink lines and then the lines just stayed on the screen and it was pretty much unusable as when I tried to do anything it randomly pressed apps and stuff. So I brought it to a place to fix and they checked it and said everything is fine inside just the screen needs changing so I was like great until they said 80-90 Euros for the fix. I took the phone back and now I'm not sure what to do because the phone itself only costs around 100-120 depending if it's on sale or not. On ebay I found some replacement screens with the frame for around 34 Euros and the tools with free shipping from Hong Kong. Now the phone is made in China so I guess the screen should be fine?

Thanks in advance,

MC

Just get the cheapest fix unless you want to take the bullet and get a better phone instead.

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

I've bought a few replacement screens before, shouldn't be a problem, most smartphones are assembled in china anyway so chances of getting a lemon should be slim.

2 minutes ago, ModuleLFS said:

I've bought a few replacement screens before, shouldn't be a problem, most smartphones are assembled in china anyway so chances of getting a lemon should be slim.

I think so too. There are some ''Genuine'' ones from the UK but the only difference I see is the connector is black on the UK ones and it's white on the China ones but thats gonna be hidden under the screen anyways so I don't it should make a difference. 

21 minutes ago, Lethal Seraph said:

Just get the cheapest fix unless you want to take the bullet and get a better phone instead.

Yeah will probs just buy the screen and ask someone with some experience on this stuff to fix it though I saw a video on youtube and all it is is removing so screws clips then the mid frame then small component connector and the screen connector. If you get it with the screen with frame just replace it with the old one connect everything and good to go I hope...

The actual replacing is actually easy. The issue here is whether you have the tiny tools it requires you to make a repair. 

ROG X570-F Strix AMD R9 5900X | EK Elite 360 | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 64gb | Samsung 980 PRO 
ROG Strix XG349C Corsair 4000 | Bose C5 | ROG Swift PG279Q

Logitech G810 Orion Sennheiser HD 518 |  Logitech 502 Hero

10 minutes ago, Lethal Seraph said:

The actual replacing is actually easy. The issue here is whether you have the tiny tools it requires you to make a repair.

They come with the screen :)