HTC Oner S has no OS help

Hi Guys,

I tried to install a custom rom to my HTC One s and now I have no OS and no Recovery. I just need a simple OS installed preferably to stock. But the thing is I have no idea how to find/run a rom in order to put an OS back onto the phone. When I boot the phone on by holding the power and volume down the screen says:

tampered 

unlocked 

VLE PVT SHIP S-ON RL

HBOOT - 2.15.0000

RADIO-1.13.50.05.31

OPENDSP-V31.1.0.45.0815

EMMC-BOOT

DEC 14 2012

HBOOT

FASTBOOT

RECOVERY

FACTORY RESET

CLEAR STORAGE

SIMLOCK

IMAGE CRC

SHOW BARCODE:

And if i go into fastboot it says

Bootloader

reboot

reboot boot loader 

power down

myboot loader is clockwork mod recovery v6.0.4.8

and there is literally nothing on this phone. If anyone can help you will be a God.

Thanks!!

2 minutes ago, Orboe said:

Try to flash the original os back onto it.

I literally have nothing to flash back on I didnt know what I was doing and I have zero files to work with. 

So you did not make a backup? Okay. Look for a rom of your original os for your phone online. 

2 minutes ago, Orboe said:

So you did not make a backup? Okay. Look for a rom of your original os for your phone online. 

Correct,

Is there anything specific I need to be looking for?

Since you're S-ON, when you flashed a new ROM it might have done something funny. While I don't see how this would be possible since S-ON is meant to protect against this. Try going through the root process again, just to make sure your phone really is rooted. Unrooting will break custom recoveries. After that, if recovery still doesn't work trying flashing a new recovery like TWRP (that's what I use). As a side note, there are 3 different variants of the One S, so make you you flash the right recovery! twrp devices page here

My rig: Intel Core i7-8700K OC 4.8 | NZXT Kraken X62 | ASUS Z370-F | 16 GB Trident Z RGB 3000 (2x8) | EVGA 1070 SC | EVGA SuperNova NEX650G1 | NZXT H700 | Samsung 250GB 850-EVO | 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDDs