Legit websites or scam ? [UK]

Thony

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

They are all legit however simply electronics doesnt have the best service

Tobydeals seems to be the best out of those

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

They are all legit however simply electronics doesnt have the best service

Tobydeals seems to be the best out of those

I deleted simplyelectronics because acording to http://www.scamadviser.com it is based in China.

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

22 minutes ago, Thony said:

I suggest sticking with the second link (tobydeals) although personally, I would buy it off a trusted website such as ebay or amazon just to be on the safer side even though it costs significantly more.

Better be safe than sorry!

Did I help you with your problem? If so, give my comment a like and even mark it as the solution!

1 minute ago, shayan_doust said:

I suggest sticking with the second link (tobydeals) although personally, I would buy it off a trusted website such as ebay or amazon just to be on the safer side even though it costs significantly more.

Better be safe than sorry!

Yea im with u on this.