Windows Moviemaker give video bad quality

xgn

Hello. So im making a small youtube video. The original clip is 14gb   .mp4 extension its 50min long but i need to make some cuts so 35min is left then its just 1gb and i see it on the quality. Should be around 7gb.

How can i change quality on windows movie maker? or is it just bad? The video is possible to watch but this is just pissing me off i didnt ask to sacrefice quality while editing.

When you export your video go to custom settings.  From there set your resolution but the key is to set a higher bitrate.  The higher the bitrate the bigger the end file which means higher quality.

7 minutes ago, Ganz said:

When you export your video go to custom settings.  From there set your resolution but the key is to set a higher bitrate.  The higher the bitrate the bigger the end file which means higher quality.

I cant find it.

In general, WMM is just horrible anyway. It'd be worth the $25 to buy Sony movie studio 13 for the GPU acceleration alone, not even considering the quality and codec control.

1 minute ago, Rune said:

In general, WMM is just horrible anyway. It'd be worth the $25 to buy Sony movie studio 13 for the GPU acceleration alone, not even considering the quality and codec control.

actually i did find it is it safe to set the bitrate to 135,000 ? seems to max

Ok new problem. I uploaded the full video on 8,1gb. Then youtube compress it down to 161mb. In 360p. All that time to render and upload for nothing.

Why is  this? You can only have shit quality on youtube? can i change it?