GTX 670 War!

Hey back again and was really curious what GTX 670 is really good and gives smooth and awesome gameplay.

[Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce OC (3 fans) ]ASUS GTX 670] [Galaxy GTX 670] [EVGA GTX 670] [EVGA GTX 670 Superclocked] [MSI GTX 670]! All with i7-3770k .

They are all run on the same gpu so they are more or less the same with a few custom features such as additional fans for better cooling, better overvolting for smoother overclocking.

I think for most people it comes down to which one would best fit their budget, whether or not you care for the custom features of one over another and the visual aesthetics

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem 

They are all the same, they all run the same GPU, just some manufacturers have their cards clocked at different speeds.

If you are going to overclock your GPU, I would suggest either the MSI or Asus, since they are both great at overclocking, if you just want a good card with a high clock speed that runs cool, then go for the Asus card.

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 -