Are the Sennheiser HD 280/380 Pros and Good?

cantalOPe

I've been thinking of getting a pair of entry level "audiophile" headphones for a while now, and the DT 770s seemed perfect, only problem is they are not portable at all, which is a deal breaker for me, I've heard that the HD 280/380s also had good sound, and soundscape, but are also more portable than the DT 770s. If anyone has experience with them, could you please tell me? Thanks.

they ok, shit for the money though,

PEWDIEPIE DONT CROSS THAT BRIDGE

I have experience with the 280 and they are a good value for the money, they are a bit ugly. I can give a good description of them when I get home in 2-3hours and see what headfi says about them.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.

okay here we go: Good/great sound isolation, good bass, nice/good treble, the mids are a bit laid back (they are still good), good detail, well build, not that nice looking. They don't have a very good soundstage and they are not that comfortable for longer use.

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.