Drawing Pad For Friend

slyffer6

So one of my friends has started doing digital art using his mouse and it looks aright.

Anyway his birthday is coming up and i want to buy him a drawing Pad (or whatever) for him. What recommendations do you have? Keep in mind we are both 15 so not to expensive. 

Thanks 

Slyffer6

11 minutes ago, slyffer6 said:

So one of my friends has started doing digital art using his mouse and it looks aright.

Anyway his birthday is coming up and i want to buy him a drawing Pad (or whatever) for him. What recommendations do you have? Keep in mind we are both 15 so not to expensive. 

Thanks 

Slyffer6

The Huion Graphic Tab's are cheap and precise. Really good graphic tabs are not cheap (atleast for a 15 year old) but the Huion 420 (25$) or H420 (30$ is atleast a precise small graphic tab good for beginner. Sure these are small, use a battery in the pen, don't have a outstanding build quality but they work alright (I use a 420 to play osu sometimes)

https://www.huiontablet.com/

I think Wacom product are out of your price range 100+$ 

I have a friend thats a animator and graphics designer and he only uses Wacom products for his line of work. I've used one myself and its one of the best in the market. It's safe to say that Wacom has control of that market. There's so many Wacom products as well so you can't go wrong. 

Anyways, they have a couple of Wacom tablets on Amazon for around $70 so if your budget is around there maybe you can try one out. 

Narnash's suggestion however is insanely good if you're looking for a low budget one.