air flow

Game Over

need help finding a good air flow in the nzxt 530 source

11 minutes ago, Game Over said:

need help finding a good air flow in the nzxt 530 source

Fans? You'll need to be a bit more specific.

If I'm right (correct me if I'm wrong), you want some good fans for the NZXT 530 Source.

Some really good fans (probably the best you can get) are the Noctua NF-F12 fans. They are very expensive though.

The fans already in the case should be fine though, if you don't care about the noise made by fans. I've got a few Corsair stock fans in my PC and when the room is silent and I have a system-intensive task active, I can only just hear them.

2017 Gaming PC

Excellent value machine, keeps me going.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K | GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 8GB | RAM: 16GB DDR4 | Motherboard: MSI Z170A XPOWER GAMING TITANIUM

PSU: Casecom 600W PSU | Case: Corsair Graphite 230T | SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | HDD: 3TB WD Blue

Dell XPS 15 9560

Beautiful laptop, in a stunning form factor.

CPU: Intel Core i7-7700HQ | GPU: Intel HD Graphics 630/Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 (not mobile, full GPU) | RAM: 16GB DDR4 | SSD: 512GB SK Hynix SSD

Display: 4K IPS 100% Adobe RGB Touch Panel | I/O: Two USB 3.0 with PowerShare, HDMI, 3.5mm Headphone Jack, SD Card Slot, and Thunderbolt 3 USB-C

Samsung Galaxy S8 64GB | Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 9.7 32GB

11 minutes ago, AlphaGamer46 said:

Fans? You'll need to be a bit more specific.

If I'm right (correct me if I'm wrong), you want some good fans for the NZXT 530 Source.

Some really good fans (probably the best you can get) are the Noctua NF-F12 fans. They are very expensive though.

The fans already in the case should be fine though, if you don't care about the noise made by fans. I've got a few Corsair stock fans in my PC and when the room is silent and I have a system-intensive task active, I can only just hear them.

Nope I've got the fan but I need a good positive and negative flow of air thought the case

24 minutes ago, Game Over said:

Nope I've got the fan but I need a good positive and negative flow of air thought the case

Do you mean positive/negative air pressure? How many case fans do you have?

5900X

MSI MEG X570 Unify

32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance

RTX 3080

Dark Base Pro 900

Corsair RM1000i

well 3 140mm fans not adding the case fans

9 minutes ago, Game Over said:

well 3 140mm fans not adding the case fans

8 minutes ago, Game Over said:

and a nzxt kraken 61

I'd put the the radiator in front, 2 fans on it and one fan in the back so you have positive air pressure (less dust) but you will have warm air coming in the case. or you can put the radiator on top with 2 fans and one in front and have negative air pressure but your case becomes a dust magnet. it is best to have it balanced with slight positive pressure (check Linus' video on positive vs negative air pressure)

5900X

MSI MEG X570 Unify

32GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance

RTX 3080

Dark Base Pro 900

Corsair RM1000i