WordPress scrollable menu plugin?

I need help finding a scrollable menu plugin for wordpress. I cant seem to find one. I have a static menu on the site but I have to many options for a static menu and i run out of page space. So i need a scrollable menu

Thanks

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

never mind i solved my own problem 

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/

I know you solved it an all, but I feel like you should really reconsider your layout if you have so many menu options. 

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

1 minute ago, djdwosk97 said:

I know you solved it an all, but I feel like you should really reconsider your layout if you have so many menu options. 

I just used a fixed menu instead of one that follows you when you scroll. and a special mobil menu. But what were you thinking for the layout. just to let you know there really is no way to get around the amount of menu options 

2 minutes ago, Maybach123 said:

I just used a fixed menu instead of one that follows you when you scroll. and a special mobil menu. But what were you thinking for the layout. just to let you know there really is no way to get around the amount of menu options 

That all sounds good to me -- I'd just be worried about the number of items that you have in your navigation bar. If it's enough to cause a problem, then imo it's more annoying than it is convenient and so I would try to consolidate/use dropdown menus/etc...

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

5 minutes ago, djdwosk97 said:

That all sounds good to me -- I'd just be worried about the number of items that you have in your navigation bar. If it's enough to cause a problem, then imo it's more annoying than it is convenient and so I would try to consolidate/use dropdown menus/etc...

it is actually is a drop down menu there are just over 50 items in the drop down menu, so when i scrolled down the dropdown menu would follow which would not allow me to get to the bottom of said menu. 

you can pm me if your curious as to what i mean i just am not ready to release the website or pictures of it yet to the public