New Android Phone Keeps Crashing

Ok, So I just got the Blu Advance 5.0 about a week ago and in the last three days or so I've been having issues.

The phone will randomly crash. Completely restarting the phone as if I had just turned it on for the first time. Going through the process of setting up the apps before going to the home screen.

When the phone gets to the home screen I have problems. All the apps that I've places there that were installed on the SD card are gone and they aren't in the app drawer either.

I can only get them back after clearing the cache and/or rebooting the phone. 

I can't seem to recreate the issue, but it only seems to happen in the mornings after not touching the phone all night and without warning.

This is my first Android device and I have no idea what I'm doing! 

EDIT:

Just as of today I've experienced two apps crashing with the only way to get them to work again being reinstall and my wallpaper just.....resized itself....... o.O

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

not normal, I would send it back.

If you need help with your forum account, please use the Forum Support form !

Don't get the really cheap BLU phones, they are crap like most smartphones that cost that little (BLU phones that are below $100 are generally really bad). When looking for a phone get one with at least 1GB RAM and a quadcore CPU (preferably a Snapdragon one)

7 minutes ago, Arc_Jester said:

Don't get the really cheap BLU phones, they are crap like most smartphones that cost that little (BLU phones that are below $100 are generally really bad). When looking for a phone get one with at least 1GB RAM and a quadcore CPU (preferably a Snapdragon one)

What would you suggest? I bought the thing because it was cheap and I needed a good phone

The year is 20XX. Everyone plays Fox at TAS levels of perfection. Because of this, the winner of a match depends solely on port priority. The RPS metagame has evolved to ridiculous levels due to it being the only remaining factor to decide matches.

Only Abate, Axe, and Wobbles can save us.

1 minute ago, NerdNinja said:

What would you suggest? I bought the thing because it was cheap and I needed a good phone

The higher end one like the VIVO and Life series are good, you can also look at the ASUS Zenfones or the Motorola Moto G.