EVERYONE come look, this is insanely weird.

So I'm sitting here, programming some C#, then I look to the left of my case and ALL of my fans are off (Except my CPU fan which is at 4231 RPM)

They show is BIOS (I think they do, not 100% sure how they look). (BUT I know they show in speedfan so yeah...http://prntscr.com/bffibo)

Please.. someone help, I can't even run FireFox with 3 tabs open!

I will be updating the information people ask for here:

Mobo? Ok, it's a motherboard thing I get it now. Thanks.

Were they running fine before this happend? Yes, yes they were.

Edited by MibMab
Adding things I now know so we can spread this faster and get more info faster and resolve this issue. (This is the shittiest reason ever, but it's true.. I guess....)

Need any pictures, more information. Anything really, just tell me.

What mobo?

were they running previously?

Winning an argument with a woman step by step

step one - talk to her

step two - fight with her for 2 hours even if you are really right

step three - admit that she is right for the sake of your safety

step four - realize that you have accomplished nothing and she still thinks you were wrong and now she thinks you are even more stupid

GTX1080ti, I5-4690k, ASUS Z97 PRO-GAMER, 8GB DDR3 1600mhz, Hyper 212 EVO, Tt view 31 RGB.

1 minute ago, henkka_scorpio said:

What mobo?

were they running previously?

I have no idea what Mobo is, but yeah did run before this happend.

speedfan doesn't work perfectly without setup and sometimes wont control all of a mobo's fans.  Try booting into the bios and setting them manually there and then make sure that they're all working that way.  Then try setting up speedfan and seeing if you can gain control of them

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

2 minutes ago, 0ld_Chicken said:

speedfan doesn't work perfectly without setup and sometimes wont control all of a mobo's fans.  Try booting into the bios and setting them manually there and then make sure that they're all working that way.  Then try setting up speedfan and seeing if you can gain control of them

Already tried booting into BIOS and looking at the fans, they looked fine (Except they weren't running AT all.)

Still don't know what mobo is, but I'm just guessing it's the general PC as "general_pc"'s fans(?)

Mobo is motherboard, what make/model.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Just now, Lurick said:

Mobo is motherboard, what make/model.

ty

3 minutes ago, MibMab said:

Already tried booting into BIOS and looking at the fans, they looked fine (Except they weren't running AT all.)

Still don't know what mobo is, but I'm just guessing it's the general PC as "general_pc"'s fans(?)

yeah sorry, it is the motherboard.  In the BIOS were all of the fans set to 100% in every value?  I'd change them to 100% or the highest setting you can in the bios.  If this is already done then I'm not sure,  I've never had fans not spin when set to 100% in the bios unless they weren't plugged in to the motherboard

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

1 minute ago, 0ld_Chicken said:

yeah sorry, it is the motherboard.  In the BIOS were all of the fans set to 100% in every value?  I'd change them to 100% or the highest setting you can in the bios.  If this is already done then I'm not sure,  I've never had fans not spin when set to 100% in the bios unless they weren't plugged in to the motherboard

They were set to something called 'Level 9'

Couldn't go ANY higher. Not even in manual.,

4 minutes ago, MibMab said:

They were set to something called 'Level 9'

Couldn't go ANY higher. Not even in manual.,

try setting up speedfan's advanced settings and see if that works.  I'm not sure how this is possible though so I'm a little stumped (don't know what to do) 

this is a decent guide for setting up speedfan

Is there some other fan controller somewhere on the pc?

http://www.swagbucks.com/?sfp=h&t=i&p=1&isHomeMain=true&q=fan+controller

6 minutes ago, 0ld_Chicken said:

try setting up speedfan's advanced settings and see if that works.  I'm not sure how this is possible though so I'm a little stumped (don't know what to do) 

this is a decent guide for setting up speedfan

Is there some other fan controller somewhere on the pc?

http://www.swagbucks.com/?sfp=h&t=i&p=1&isHomeMain=true&q=fan+controller

Just reinstalled the PC, no way there's another fan program on.

2 minutes ago, MibMab said:

Just reinstalled the PC, no way there's another fan program on.

I was thinking more like a physical fan controller like the ones in the link but only you would know that.  I guess I have to ask, are the fan cables connected to the motherboard or somewhere else in the pc?

Sorry guys, had to go and eat. So, Have you done anything that could cause this? I mean like in the time around when they stopped/before it? Did you install something or  move the pc somewhere else (could cause a cable come loose if you use a pwm controller) etc? And do you have Speccy or CPUZ or any other software that shows all the specs of your pc, if you can find out what motherboard/mainboard you have I can see if I can find the problem.

(mobo=motherboard=the big plastic plate all parts are on)

Winning an argument with a woman step by step

step one - talk to her

step two - fight with her for 2 hours even if you are really right

step three - admit that she is right for the sake of your safety

step four - realize that you have accomplished nothing and she still thinks you were wrong and now she thinks you are even more stupid

GTX1080ti, I5-4690k, ASUS Z97 PRO-GAMER, 8GB DDR3 1600mhz, Hyper 212 EVO, Tt view 31 RGB.

Go into speedfan

go to advanced

select the controller from the dropdown menu

set the the pwm to manual

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Have you tried turning SpeedFan off and reverting to the default motherboard settings?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

On 12/06/2016 at 3:39 PM, 0ld_Chicken said:

I was thinking more like a physical fan controller like the ones in the link but only you would know that.  I guess I have to ask, are the fan cables connected to the motherboard or somewhere else in the pc?

No physical fan controlller from what I know atleast.

On 12/06/2016 at 6:00 PM, WoodenMarker said:

Have you tried turning SpeedFan off and reverting to the default motherboard settings?

Yep, actually installed it BECAUSE my fans weren't working.

On 12/06/2016 at 4:08 PM, thekeemo said:

Go into speedfan

go to advanced

select the controller from the dropdown menu

set the the pwm to manual

Was already told to do by my friend, didn't work.

BUT just gonna say

It's fixed, it was a wire problem.

My last fan doesn't run but that's ok (because it's cool enough)

But for some reason my CPU fan is still at 4000 RPM