CS:GO Tips?

HooDiniXl

Hi,I'm looking to purchase the game cs:go today and i need some tips.I was debating which forum to post this too,but the PC GAMING forum seemed appropriate for this post.

Please only helpful replies only. (i'm looking to stream the game & play the game with possible fans)

things i KNOW to avoid -SCAMMING,HACKERS,FAKERS,ETC-

thx

-HooDiniXl    

Just play casual for a while so that you get to know the game. Arms race is fun to play too, but doesn't really level you up much. Just have fun and don't let others get to you

1 minute ago, IskanderEXC said:

Just play casual for a while so that you get to know the game. Arms race is fun to play too, but doesn't really level you up much. Just have fun and don't let others get to you

Thanks for the feedback! :D

Once you get a hang of the mechanics i strongly recommend joining a premade team, Nickbunyun has a TS3 server for anyone to use.

CPU: Ryzen 7 3800X 4.4GHz | GPU: RTX 3070 FE | RAM: Corsair Dominator RGB 4x8GB 3600MHz DDR4 | MoBo: ASUS Crosshair Hero VIII  | Case: Corsair 5000D AF CPU cooler: Corsair H150i CapellixPSU: Corsair RM850x |

2 minutes ago, Ranger515 said:

Once you get a hang of the mechanics i strongly recommend joining a premade team, Nickbunyun has a TS3 server for anyone to use.

Loving these ideas :D

1 minute ago, rowanhazard said:

Dont die

Wonderful advice there bud

1 minute ago, HooDiniXl said:

Wonderful advice there bud

Np I try my best :) Lol jk I don't have the game

1 minute ago, rowanhazard said:

Np I try my best :) Lol jk I don't have the game

Its ok :)

14 minutes ago, HooDiniXl said:

Hi,I'm looking to purchase the game cs:go today and i need some tips.I was debating which forum to post this too,but the PC GAMING forum seemed appropriate for this post.

Please only helpful replies only. (i'm looking to stream the game & play the game with possible fans)

things i KNOW to avoid -SCAMMING,HACKERS,FAKERS,ETC-

thx

-HooDiniXl    

When you shoot, move your mouse down slightly every time to compensate for a guns recoil. The bigger the recoil of the gun, the more you should move the mouse down slightly.

1 minute ago, Starelementpoke said:

When you shoot, move your mouse down slightly every time to compensate for a guns recoil. The bigger the recoil of the gun, the more you should move the mouse down slightly.

Good Guys Like You Helping Guys Like Me :D 

Good Guys Like You Helping Guys Like Me :D 

Lol, I suck at the game. Just a little tip my friend let me in on.

1 minute ago, Starelementpoke said:

Lol, I suck at the game. Just a little tip my friend let me in on.

Still wouldn't of known :)

Just know its the most difficult and skilled FPS out there and it takes hundreds of ours to even get remotely decent

My Rig:  CPU: Core i7 4790K @4.8ghz  Motherboard: Asus Maximus Vii Hero  Ram: 4x4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 2400mhz (Red)  Cooling: Corsair H105, 2x Corsair SP120 High Preformance Editions, Corsair AF 140 Quiet Edition  PSU: Corsair RM 850  GPU: EVGA GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 120GB, WD Blue 1TB  Case Corsair 760t (Black)  Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Chroma  Mouse: Razer Deathadder Chroma  Headset: ATH-M50X Mic: Blue Yeti Blackout

1 minute ago, ANewFace said:

Just know its the most difficult and skilled FPS out there and it takes hundreds of ours to even get remotely decent

1.Hours* 2.if you have a YT...LET ME SUB bruh

200hrs of your gameplay should be in casual or community servers if you want to land higher than Silver on your first 10 placement games.

To properly learn competitive CS though you need to play MM, or pay for ESEA which i do not recommend to anyone lower than MGE.

let us all remember now and today, computers do not like abuse, they will fight back!

Old Skool KILLBOX. XEON E5640 4.0ghz / ASUS P6X58D-E ~ Noctua NH-L12 ~ eVGA GTX 670 SC 2GB 1312/7000 ~ 4TB 7200 RPM RAID0 ~ CoolerMaster Haf 922 ~ DELL P214H 23" 1080 IPS 2ms ~ HP w2007v 1680x1050. Now Playing: Splinter Cell OG XBOX / CSGO PC

Original XBOX - Xecuter 2 4981.67 Bios. Playstation 2 Slim SCPH-70002. Sega Dreamcast. N64

2 minutes ago, hex4 said:

200hrs of your gameplay should be in casual or community servers if you want to land higher than Silver on your first 10 placement games.

To properly learn competitive CS though you need to play MM, or pay for ESEA which i do not recommend to anyone lower than MGE.

A VERY good tip buddy thank you! :D

A VERY good tip buddy thank you! :D

Also don't be scared or let down if you do place in Silver, the ranks now are considerably harder to climb and will take you at least a minimum of 1000hrs to go above DMG at least.

https://csgosquad.com/ranks

let us all remember now and today, computers do not like abuse, they will fight back!

Old Skool KILLBOX. XEON E5640 4.0ghz / ASUS P6X58D-E ~ Noctua NH-L12 ~ eVGA GTX 670 SC 2GB 1312/7000 ~ 4TB 7200 RPM RAID0 ~ CoolerMaster Haf 922 ~ DELL P214H 23" 1080 IPS 2ms ~ HP w2007v 1680x1050. Now Playing: Splinter Cell OG XBOX / CSGO PC

Original XBOX - Xecuter 2 4981.67 Bios. Playstation 2 Slim SCPH-70002. Sega Dreamcast. N64

Also don't be scared or let down if you do place in Silver, the ranks now are considerably harder to climb and will take you at least a minimum of 1000hrs to go above DMG at least.

https://csgosquad.com/ranks

Thanks Friend.I'm getting the game now so THANK YOU A LOT

Thanks Friend.I'm getting the game now so THANK YOU A LOT

Best of luck mate and ALWAYS enjoy yourself, rise above the toxic players you meet, you will do better for it ;)

Best of luck mate and ALWAYS enjoy yourself, rise above the toxic players you meet, you will do better for it ;)

Thank You :)

I recomend watching WarOwl for basic, here's a playlist of all his tutorials 

Then if you want to a bit more technical he also has takes downs of pro matches and gets more technical about what they are doing but those are more teambased. There is also Adren_Tv that does that aswell. Both also have smoke tutorials and alot of them are essential to know for each map.

https://www.youtube.com/user/CurseCS/playlists

1 minute ago, tp95112 said:

Then if you want to a bit more technical he also has takes downs of pro matches and gets more technical about what they are doing but those are more teambased. There is also Adren_Tv that does that aswell. Both also have smoke tutorials and alot of them are essential to know for each map.

PERFECT M8

4 minutes ago, tp95112 said:

+1 to this, always try to learn off of other people, you have to remember that EVERYONE was once a noob at CS, the skill level in CSGO though is astronomical, i mean if you even reach at least MGE pat yourself on the back you have outpaced the majority of CS players massively and are good at the game, higher ranks will look down on you but the thing is they don't realise that they are better yes! but they are outliers at the game, it takes so much dedication to go above MGE right now, you may aswell sell your life away and forget about exercise for teh rest of your life.

1 minute ago, hex4 said:

+1 to this, always try to learn off of other people, you have to remember that EVERYONE was once a noob at CS, the skill level in CSGO though is astronomical, i mean if you even reach at least MGE pat yourself on the back you have outpaced the majority of CS players massively and are good at the game, higher ranks will look down on you but the thing is they don't realise that they are better yes! but they are outliers at the game, it takes so much dedication to above MGE right now, you may aswell sell your life away and forget about exercise for teh rest of your life.

:)