PLEASE HELP!!!!

MYX

Hey everyone! Im building my first my RIGHT NOW and for some reason, I can't get to the bios screen

All the fans are on and my keyboard and mouse work, the cpu fans are on, cpu fans are on, and the monitor turns on, but it says "No signal detected" I have tried it on 2 monitors with 2 different HDMI cables.

I really need help!! Thanks!

5 minutes ago, MaxCraft said:

Hey everyone! Im building my first my RIGHT NOW and for some reason, I can't get to the bios screen

All the fans are on and my keyboard and mouse work, the cpu fans are on, cpu fans are on, and the monitor turns on, but it says "No signal detected" I have tried it on 2 monitors with 2 different HDMI cables.

I really need help!! Thanks!

reseat the gpu and make sure all of the gpu power connectors are attached. If you have a vga or dvi cable try that, maybe the hdmi port is dead. 

Also, goto the troubleshooting section and read the "no post" topic. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

What are you connecting the monitor to? Your GPU or MOBO?

i7 4790k | MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition | G.Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB | Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB | 2x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | MSI GTX 970 Twin Frozr V | Fractal Design R4 | EVGA 650W

A gaming PC for your budget: $800 - $1000 - $1500 - $1800 - $2600 - $9001

Remember to quote people if you want them to see your reply!

HA! I had this problem when I bought my pc. You have to connect troght gpu it worked For me 

5 minutes ago, NukaColaBoy said:

HA! I had this problem when I bought my pc. You have to connect troght gpu it worked For me 

Yeah defintitly make sure you connect to gpu. 

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown

it is tho, i have the cdmi in my gpu

PSU powerful enough? How many Watts?

3 minutes ago, MaxCraft said:

it is tho, i have the cdmi in my gpu

Do you have a DVI cable, try that.

try reseating your RAM

80% of the no display is related to RAM not fully seated

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

If Not working try unplug your pc and remove and put back ram sticks, i remember it worked For me when I was trobleshooting my moms pc.

k because the DVI didn't work, should I do the same with my GPU?

the ram didn't work, I'm going to do the gum now

is there any dangers with that?

there should be no real danger with re-seating ram (make sure you are powered down while doing so) aside from the normal danger of esd.

Have we tried stripping it down to bare components? minimal RAM, using just the on board graphics (if it has any), and removing the drives (shouldn't impact POST)

I re-installed the GPU, and no there is no integrated graphics, But even time I plug the cdmi, VGA into my computer, it says "no signal detected" I have tried using the HDMI, VGA, DVI and none of them work ;-;

2 minutes ago, MaxCraft said:

I re-installed the GPU, and no there is no integrated graphics, But even time I plug the cdmi, VGA into my computer, it says "no signal detected" I have tried using the HDMI, VGA, DVI and none of them work ;-;

Okay.  Since no one has asked yet:  What are your full system specifications?  A hardware list helps us help you.

I know you said you reseated the RAM, but try removing it completely and see if you can get into the BIOS.

If that is the case then you need a BIOS update to make your RAM compatible with your system. I had this issue with my Z77 board a few years back, but a BIOS flash fixed that right away.

My full specs are AMD athlon 860k, GTX 950 2gb, HyperX 8gb Single channel ram, Gigabyte AMD FM2+ A68H SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 mATX ATX DDR3 2133 NA Motherboard, DIYPC-F2-0 case, 500gb western digital hard drive, Xion 500W PSU

I tried all of your suggestions, still the screen says no signal detected, but everything is on

20 minutes ago, MaxCraft said:

I tried all of your suggestions, still the screen says no signal detected, but everything is on

I don't know what to suggest next.  You can try to wiggle the 6-pin GPU power connector.  Maybe it is not connected well.  Even wiggle it where it goes into the PSU.

Are the fans on the GPU spinning?

If there is another 6-pin coming from the PSU, try that one instead.

Note:  Turn off the PC and unplug the PSU for safety before wiggling the cable going in to the PSU.  Just to be safe.

I have plugged it in a unplugs it, do you think its a problem with how I put it together? there are some extra cables