how i can open bios setup

L0str31

i have packard bell laptop windows 10 i don know how i can open bios setup not for information for changing and etc 

1 minute ago, RektSkrubs said:

its usually f9, f12, del or esc.

sometimes its f10 tho

9 hours ago, L0str31 said:

i have packard bell laptop windows 10 i don know how i can open bios setup not for information for changing and etc 

Normally it's like F2 or the Delete key, I did some googling and found this that might help you. I haven't heard about Packard Bell computers in like 20 years lol

http://packard-bell-scandic.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/37063/~/windows-10%3A-access-the-uefi-bios

7 hours ago, imreloadin said:

Normally it's like F2 or the Delete key, I did some googling and found this that might help you. I haven't heard about Packard Bell computers I'm like 20 years lol

http://packard-bell-scandic.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/37063/~/windows-10%3A-access-the-uefi-bios

actualy is windows 10 and if at time i boot up noothing coming u know how is on pc pres f9 to go in bios setting is not different is boot up without anything coming on screen   

8 hours ago, imreloadin said:

Normally it's like F2 or the Delete key, I did some googling and found this that might help you. I haven't heard about Packard Bell computers I'm like 20 years lol

dude i saw this i can open uefi u know what i mean bios to overclock to overclock memory  this give information and setting 

8 hours ago, RektSkrubs said:

its usually f9, f12, del or esc.

8 hours ago, L0str31 said:

dude i saw this i can open uefi u know what i mean bios to overclock to overclock memory  this give information and setting 

Only higher end gaming laptops allow you to do that kinds of things in BIOS. Laptop BIOS' are usually very locked down as you don't need to do much more than set boot order.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 hours ago, LoGiCalDrm said:

Only higher end gaming laptops allow you to do that kinds of things in BIOS. Laptop BIOS' are usually very locked down as you don't need to do much more than set boot order.

OK thanks