Stuck with crossfire, any alternatives for similar pricing?

So, I've been upgrading my pc lately, I even gave it a new CPU and around 24GB of Ram just for fun, but I'm in desperate need of a new GPU, and just one. I've been crossfiring two R9 270x's and its just been one huge mess of an experience, be it absolute system failure under load, games and renderings glitching simply because the bridge the cards use are stuck... I just need a new one badly. Anyone know any alternatives that have at least 4GB of VRAM for around the 200$ to 250$ range? That's what the two cards and mobo cost me originally.

There's the RX480 coming out. It's supposed to get good thermals and power as it uses a 14nm process and only 1 6 pin connector. It's also supposed to be $200 RRP.

• AMD Athlon X4 760K CPU   |   MSI FM2+ ATX A88X-G45 Motherboard   |   8GB 1600MHz RAM   |   MSI GTX 760 GPU (Reference)
  • Thermaltake Versa H22 Case   |   1TB Seagate, 0.5TB Hitachi (7200RPM)   |   ArcticRed+ 700WStock    |   Windows 8.1

1 minute ago, Joegeddon said:

There's the RX480 coming out. It's supposed to get good thermals and power as it uses a 14nm process and only 1 6 pin connector. It's also supposed to be $200 RRP.

Sweet, I'll keep an eye out for it. :) Thanks!