Looking for a new keyboard!

FineVisionz

Looking for a new keyboard.  I have never owned a mechanical keyboard before but my friend got one and it is just so nice!  So I think it is time to switch from my $5 HP keyboard xD

My friend has blue switches so I think I would like to get blue switches but would consider others.  Don't want to spend to much.  

So what's a good bang for the budget mechanical keyboard?

2 minutes ago, FineVisionz said:

Anyone have any opinions on the Logitech G710 ? or G710+ ?

I have the G710+ with browns, and I really like it. The brown switches are a good happy medium between blues and reds so they are pleasant for both typing and gaming. The  dedicated media keys are also nice to have. I don't use the macros at all though. And since I got new keycaps for mine, I realize that I like it better without the rubber o-rings that the keyboard normally comes with. So if you could live without the media keys and macros, maybe you should look elsewhere for a cheaper board.

MY BUILD LOG

Instagram: @enz0man

3 hours ago, FineVisionz said:

Anyone have any opinions on the Logitech G710 ? or G710+ ?

The G710 is good. Especially if you wait for a sale. I got mine for $50 USD black friday sale, kinda funny there were quite a few of them as keyboards are not usually a hot item for black friday. 

Ryzen 7 2700x | MSI B450 Tomahawk | GTX 780 Windforce | 16GB 3200
Dell 3007WFP | 2xDell 2001FP | Logitech G710 | Logitech G710 | Team Wolf Void Ray | Strafe RGB MX Silent
iPhone 8 Plus ZTE Axon 7 | iPad Air 2 | Nvidia Shield Tablet 32gig LTE | Lenovo W700DS