GeForce GTX 970 G1 Minecraft Problems

So,

since I saw a video on YouTube about the beautiful Sildur Shaders, and my friend running a 32x32 texture pack + Sildurs Extreme Shaders + Antialiasing at 60 FPS with an MSI 970. I wondered If I could do so too.

Well Minecraft proved me wrong and since weeks I'm trying to figure out what the problem is. The Card runs every other game more than fine.

Currently I'm running the LITE SHADERS with Shadowresolution and everything turned down + waving objects turned off and my FPS dip between 40 and 57-60!

I want to understand why I can't run this shit properly.

My Rig:

i7 3770k at 4,3GHz

16 GB Ram

GTX 970 Gigabyte G1

Samsung 128GB SSD (where Minecraft is installed on)

Resolution: 1920x1080

1 Monitor Setup, running in Fullscreen

My Minecraft settings:

Field of View: 85

Render Distance: 6

Graphics: Fancy

Smooth Lighting: Minimum

Smooth Lighting Level: 100%

Fog: Off

Lite Shader with Shadow Quality 0,5x

Clouds: Off

Trees: Smart

Vignette: Fast

Use VBOs: On

Fog start: 0.2

Mipmap Levels: Off

Anisotropic Filtering: off

Mipmap Type: Nearest

Antialiasing: Off

Smooth Fps: On

Chunk Updates: 1

Lazy Chunk Loading: On

Smooth World: On

Fast Math: On

Dynamic Updates: On

Java Settings/Arguments:

-Xmx4G -Xms4G -XX:+UseConcMarkSweepGC -XX:+CMSIncrementalMode -XX:-UseAdaptiveSizePolicy -Xmn128M -XX:MaxPermSize=512M

Minecraft Version: 1.9.2 with Optifine HD_U_B3

No mods installed

Honestly I'm really pissed off and I really appreciate any help!

EDIT: Another question. Windows 10 tells me atleast 10 times a day,

"Display Driver Stopped Responding and Has Recovered"

Still everything is running fine, even when getting this message.

~ Flame

2016-06-03_00.17.47.png

past 1.7.10 somehow someone decided it'd be great to implement shaders into optifine, which is now literally that horrible of a mod that this is pretty much the result to expect.

i've mesed around with it once, and i've decided that if this is the direction shaders is going i"ll be back to high res texture packs or just good ol' stock. optifart (very popular name recently ;)) currently has features that are incompatible with the mod itself and is, as you experience, lagfest central. 

ask your friend which version of minecraft, optifart, and the shaders he's using, if identical, start comparing settings. your card is more than capable, the coder that's currently maintaining the mod just isnt...

Turn fancy graphics off, it will help.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

Well we compared all that already however minecraft suddenly just 1 minute ago decided to give me ~ 100 fps now with High Shaders so I'm happy. I literally didn't change anything I just updated the Graphics driver from the last release (13.05.) to the one from the 23th of May. 

Well minecraft and graphics... I hope it just keeps running now because I don't really know how I fixed it.

1 minute ago, Flameftbk said:

Well we compared all that already however minecraft suddenly decided to give me ~ 100 fps now with High Shaders so I'm happy. I literally didn't change anything I just updated the Graphics driver from the last release (13.05.) to the one from the 23th of May. 

Well minecraft and graphics... I hope it just keeps running now because I don't really know how I fixed it.

I fixed the issues I had by restarting Minecraft with a very crude (I don't recommend this) "crossbreed" between two versions of Optifine. For some reason the versions seem to alternate between two or three files that muck up shaders, which I do the ghetto approach to.

CPU: Intel Core i5-6600K @ 3,5GHz

-Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper TX3i

Motherboard: MSI B150 PC Mate LGA1151 ATX

Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4-2133MHz

Case: Corsair Carbide Air 540 White

-Fans: 3x Corsair HD120 1x Corsair AF140L

GPU: EVGA GeForce GTX 1070 FTW

PSU: Corsair CX600M

Storage: Crucial BX200 240GB SSD (System disk) + Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD (Storage)

Operating System: Windows 8.1

Partpicker: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/wPhTtJ

Well, I restarted my computer and now it isn't working again... 

-.-

EDIT: I reinstalled the current Nvidia Driver and it works fine again. So it is a driver related problem. I think it might have something to do with windows telling me that he had to recover the driver. Stupid Windows 10.

Does anyone know how to fix that?