Video Edit software

What software does Linus team use?
Any ways,

I need to join two videos together, since they were split for some odd reason.
I'm also missing end portion of ^ newly joined video, I would need to split off part of another to then join it at the end.
What software can I use for this?

they use premier pro which costs several thousand dollars for them

you can use windows movie maker for free

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Premier Pro doesent actually cost thousands of dollars. 

You can get Premier Pro with Adobe Creative cloud on a subscription basis of around $40 a month. With this you can have Photoshop and Media Exporter which is also used by the LTT team in their server system. 

I do however agree with Enderman using Windows Movie Maker for this or apples Equivalent which i cant remember the name of right now will be best for you. 

Slock

21 hours ago, Slockna said:

Premier Pro doesent actually cost thousands of dollars. 

You can get Premier Pro with Adobe Creative cloud on a subscription basis of around $40 a month.

I second that. I am a Creative Cloud subscriber and for $49.99/mos you get the entire Adobe suite which includes Premiere, After Effects, Media Encoder, Audition, Photoshop, Illustrator, and more. If you're a student you can get the entire suite for $19.99 a month. Really a good deal considering the full suites used to be in the thousands and you'd have to upgrade each year to stay current. Premiere is way overkill for what you're trying to do though. I've never used WMM but I assume the above two posts are correct in that it will do what you need.

• 1 month later...

I do have an active .EDU, I'll look at a sub then.