I really think Linus and Slick should do more phone reviews :) Linus can do some more iswitched series but instead of 30 days, just do a bit of a vlog each day for a few minutes. And Slick can do some of the ROM reviews and things like that :) I think this would be cool and hopefully Linus and Slick see this.

Linus just announced on the WAN show that LG will be sending them a G2 to review, can't wait to see that and hope more videos like that surface :)

What do you guys think about this? 

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

or you could just look up some nice reviews that we have made from us users on the forums :D

or you could just look up some nice reviews that we have made from us users on the forums :D

Yeah I have, but I also love having a second opinion on things and actually watching it in a video. I spend as much time on YouTube as I do on LTTForum, and it would be cool to see some more mobile device related content on YouTube by Mr. TechTips himself :)

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I really think Linus and Slick should do more phone reviews :) Linus can do some more iswitched series but instead of 30 days, just do a bit of a vlog each day for a few minutes. And Slick can do some of the ROM reviews and things like that :) I think this would be cool and hopefully Linus and Slick see this.

Linus just announced on the WAN show that LG will be sending them a G2 to review, can't wait to see that and hope more videos like that surface :)

Linus said that doing the iswitched was difficult because he didn't like switching between new phones as it affected his work.

Build Log: Monochrome

CPU: Intel Core i5-4670K | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H | Graphics Card: Asus HD 7970 DirectCU II | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | PSU: Corsair CXM 600 | Storage: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB,2 Seagate Baracuda 3TB | Case: Corsair 350D Window

Linus said that doing the iswitched was difficult because he didn't like switching between new phones as it affected his work.

The main issue he had could be remedied by cutting the time down to a week.

Hail Sithis!

Like Linus said, it is hard for him because it interferes with his work

Well if it's a big deal with work, then he could just give a first look and overview.

Hail Sithis!

If you watched any of the new videos from Hawaii you will see that they were with Austin Evans who does dun dun dun... PHONE REVIEWS on Youtube :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/duncan33303/videos

X-10 - 7980XE - Gigabyte Aorous Gaming 9 - 128GB GSkill TridentZ RGB - SLI Asus GTX 1080 TI Strix
Easy Desk GuideMalware Removal Guide - New mobo, Same OS Guide

If you watched any of the new videos from Hawaii you will see that they were with Austin Evans who does dun dun dun... PHONE REVIEWS on Youtube :)

http://www.youtube.com/user/duncan33303/videos

I am subbed to him, I love his reviews but I love Linus' method more.

Hail Sithis!

I also don't think Linus has a lot of connects in the phone industry. He's well set in terms of pc hardware but mobile phones he hasn't developed a relationship with a lot of manufacturers just yet.

This is what you are looking for:

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheAngelofmusic1989

So... If Jesus had the gold, would he buy himself out instead of waiting 3 days for the respawn?

CPU: Phenom II x6 1045t ][ GPU: GeForce 9600GT 512mb DDR3 ][ Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-MA770T-UD3P ][ RAM: 2x4GB Kingston 1333MHz CL9 DDR3 ][ HDD: Western Digital Green 2TB ][ PSU: Chieftec 500AB A ][ Case: No-name without airflow or dust filters Budget saved for an upgrade so far: 2400PLN (600€) - Initial 2800PLN (700€) Upgraded already: CPU

I find that anandtech(written) and the verge(video to accompany written) have great reviews for phones. The anandtech articles are about as indepth as you could go on a phone review; I think the Htc one review they had was close 20 pages. 

If I'm looking for a phone review, Marques Brownlee's channel is the first place I check, his review are some of if not the best on youtube I've seen, phones even more so.

Recently did Note 3, LG G2, Moto X off the top of my head.

CPU: 6700k GPU: Zotac RTX 2070 S RAM: 16GB 3200MHz  SSD: 2x1TB M.2  Case: DAN Case A4

If I'm looking for a phone review, Marques Brownlee's channel is the first place I check, his review are some of if not the best on youtube I've seen, phones even more so.

Recently did Note 3, LG G2, Moto X off the top of my head.

Already subbed to him :) THX tho

Hail Sithis!

• 1 month later...

Well if it's a big deal with work, then he could just give a first look and overview.

thep roblem with a first look and an overview of a phone is you just end up getting all the things you'd already know. it takes time ti give a genuine phone review as you don't know everything about how the device works after a few hours.

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."