do u think i should overclock ?

acepro71

i have 7870 ghz edition by sapphire it reaches 78 C max in games like sleeping dogs etc

do u think i should oc it like the model 7870 ghz edition oc model  ?  

is it a good idea or a bad idea considering the temperatures ?

my room temperature is around 45 C  and i have three  120 mm fans in case and one 80 mm fan's

CPU: Fx 8350 | CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Now  AMD STOCK CPU COOLER | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 (rev 1.1)   NOW MSI 990FXA-GD80 | Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 Motherboard detects 7gb for some weird reason | Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5 |  HDD: 1 TB samsung 

Case: CM elite 310 | Monitor: Aoc e2050S

OS: Windows 8 Professional 64 Bit NOW  Wndows 10 Professional 64 Bit

Power Supply: Cooler Master Thunder 500W NOW GX 650W v2

Pretty sure that you're exaggerating the 45c degree room. But you have a little bit of an overhead to overclock, push it until its in the lower 80s but I wouldn't want it to be over 85c.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

45C room temperature? my ass, you would die from like heat stroke

really come to my house ill show u 

CPU: Fx 8350 | CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Now  AMD STOCK CPU COOLER | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 (rev 1.1)   NOW MSI 990FXA-GD80 | Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 Motherboard detects 7gb for some weird reason | Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5 |  HDD: 1 TB samsung 

Is it your house thermometer giving you that result, if so those things are NEVER accurate. 45 degrees celcius? Brother, most gamers die at anything above 30 xD

For all the falsely accused: message me and we can decide how to right all the wrongs that happened to you!

I'm looking at the major corporations, the lying online communities, the government that protects us...

We are HUMANS, not robotic slaves! 

Is it your house thermometer giving you that result, if so those things are NEVER accurate. 45 degrees celcius? Brother, most gamers die at anything above 30 xD

it's not just gamers that die at above 30C

really come to my house ill show u 

listen buddy it can't be 45C unless you soak yourself with water or something

well the ac is on 24x7 which gets it around 33 /35 C 

so back on topic do u think i should overclock it or not ? 

exactly... um no i wouldn't overclock, I always try to keep it under 80C even though some people say it's fine up to 90C

Above 30 won't necessarily kill you. Tokyo got really hot this summer; almost 37 :o. But gamers like the cold, it's in our blood.

For all the falsely accused: message me and we can decide how to right all the wrongs that happened to you!

I'm looking at the major corporations, the lying online communities, the government that protects us...

exactly... um no i wouldn't overclock, I always try to keep it under 80C even though some people say it's fine up to 90C

It's personal preference. A GPU can stand higher temperatures than a CPU meaning that it can stay at a higher temperature for a longer period of time and not have any ill effects. For me that limit is 85C.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

out of curiosity's sake may I ask where you live? If you don't feel confident a continent or climate region would be nice to know; 45 degrees and you get internet? That's crazy. xD

But check the temps of your GPU and judge it yourself. When you turn the fan on high, what's the temps?

Above 30 won't necessarily kill you. Tokyo got really hot this summer; almost 37 :o. But gamers like the cold, it's in our blood.

honestly, I love it when it's about -200C. That's like my sweet spot.

45 c is 113 F, pretty sure you'd have heatstroke in a matter of hours, and be dehydrated and all kinds of screwed up if that was your 24/7 living conditions.

Stuff:  i7 7700k @ (dat nibba succ) | ASRock Z170M OC Formula | G.Skill TridentZ 3600 c16 | EKWB 1080 @ 2100 mhz  |  Acer X34 Predator | R4 | EVGA 1000 P2 | 1080mm Radiator Custom Loop | HD800 + Audio-GD NFB-11 | 850 Evo 1TB | 840 Pro 256GB | 3TB WD Blue | 2TB Barracuda

Hwbot: http://hwbot.org/user/lays/ 

FireStrike 980 ti @ 1800 Mhz http://hwbot.org/submission/3183338 http://www.3dmark.com/3dm/11574089

out of curiosity's sake may I ask where you live? If you don't feel confident a continent or climate region would be nice to know; 45 degrees and you get internet? That's crazy. xD

But check the temps of your GPU and judge it yourself. When you turn the fan on high, what's the temps?

well i live in india ...

new delhi on the top floor of the house the roof so it gets pretty hot  

and if i run fans on full 100% it gets 2 to 3 C lower 

it too hot i can not even run my cpu with stock cooler it used to get 85 C then i i got h80i 

and about my net wait till u see my net speed http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/2996873426

45 c is 113 F, pretty sure you'd have heatstroke in a matter of hours, and be dehydrated and all kinds of screwed up if that was your 24/7 living conditions.

well but thats what it is most of the days but usually it stays around 38 c

No, human body can handle much more, sure you will sweat a lot. 40c, usual summer for me (not this one tho, never go above 38c). On sun, way way above 45c...., and you are still alive ;)

Also, people who work in rooms for melting metal, it can easy hit up to 60c or even more, when they are close to the "ovens", they are still alive ;). Tho, i wouldn't recommend testing it just for fun, better safe than sorry (very unlikely something very bad will happen tho).

If temps allow, I don't see why not.

CoolerMaster CM 690 II Basic | Intel i7-2600 | CoolerMaster Hyper 212+ 2x Zotac GTX 1070 AMP! Edition

Asus P8Z77-V LK | 2 x 4GB Kingston HyperX DDR3 1600MHz CL9 | SeaSonic M12ii 850W 80+ Bronze Crucial M4 128GB

increase fan speed curve.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.