Home Audio/theatre problem

Greetings fellow tech enthousiasts.

I'm planning on buying a new TV and would like to connect it to my stereo-tower. This way I can buy some new speakers, perhaps a soundbar, for my TV, CD player, pick-up and radio. All of them, apart from my TV, have already been connected to the receiver.
The big problem is that the TV and the receiver (with all the other crap) will have a few metres inbetween them and it's not an option to connect them with a wire. This is because there is a big ass window inbetween, so a random cable would be hiddeous.

How can I connect all of my stuff to the same set of speakers, and what speakers do you recommend? The budget is not set and thus depends on the best solution.

Receiver I own: Yamaha natural sound stereo amplifier ax-380
TV I'm planning on buying: Samsung UE50JU6870U

Thanks in advance!

You should reeeeeeeeaaaaaaallllllyyyyyy reconsider. Any wireless solution is going to introduce latency into the system and the audio is going to be permanently out of sync. I don't know if it sucks more while watching movies or while playing games. But it really sucks. You can get white flat HDMI cables for example. you can run a cable under the baseboard, you can get cable covers and so on and so forth.