PC upgrade

I want to upgrade my PC but I don't know what to get any help is appreciated. In my PC I have:

Mother board: Asus z97-p

CPU : Intel 4960k

Graphics card: MSI GTX 960

RAM: 2x 4gb corsair vengence

Case : Corsair Carbide Spec-01

Power supply : EVGA 500w

Storage:

1Tb hard drive

120gb ssd

I am willing to pay up to 300 GBP (438.66USD) . If you have any other questions feel free to ask and thank you in advance for any replies.

The only thing i think you could do with an upgrade is the graphics card and possibly more ram depending on what games you play, i'd say perhaps a gtx 970 for maxwell as i think they should get cheaper soon, if you were to go with a 970 i'd recommend this one

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Gigabyte-NVIDIA-Gaming-Graphics-Express/dp/B00NQ862GY/ref=sr_1_5?s=computers&ie=UTF8&qid=1464454640&sr=1-5&keywords=gtx+970

Like i said the only other thing imo is perhaps an upgrade to 16gb of ram but other han that i'd say you're looking good :D 

My PC: I7 4770 (3.4Ghz)

32Gb Corsair Xms3 DDR3

Gigabyte G1 Gaming 980ti

Asus Z87-A Motherboard

Samsung 120gb SSD

Seagate 2TB HDD

Aerocool Xpredator Evil Black

http://www.3dmark.com/fs/8502026

your cpu is good for a long while, the only thing that can be upped for noticable performance gains is your GPU. You could either buy a 1070 or sell the 960 first, perhaps add a little bit to it and then buy a 1080.

Sell your 960, buy a 1080, and then get two more sticks of your ram for 16gb total