How to stop windows taskbar showing up over fullscreen video

Hi, I've been having this issue where the taskbar pops up over full-screen videos on my computer whenever I click on a different monitor. It didn't used to do this and it really bothers me that it's doing it now. Somtimes its just the bottom line of the the icons showing up not the whole bar but latly its been like shown below. Is there a way to stop this I havent changed any settings windows just randomly started doing it. I use windows 10 if anyone can help that be wonderful thank you.p6sEd.jpg

Ive been having the same issue. the fix i did was i disabled the taskbar on additional monitors. not a complete fix but a start

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

1 minute ago, DominicNikon said:

leaving full screen and going back to full screen works for me when it happens

may not be the case for everyone but it didnt work for me

Main Rig | Personal Build | Windows 10 | R7 2700x 3.7~4.3ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B450-I | 16gb DDR4 3200mhz | GTX 1080 FE | Coolermaster Elite 130 | Corsair H60 | WD Blue SN500 500GB NVMe SSD + 1tb WD Green HDD + 1tb WD Blue HDD

Laptop | HP m6-w102dx | Windows 10 | i7-5500u 2.4~3.0ghz | 8gb DDR3L | GT 930m 2gb| 120gb Sandisk SSD

Phone | Pixel 3 | Verizon | 64gb

1 minute ago, DominicNikon said:

leaving full screen and going back to full screen works for me when it happens

Ive tried this does not seem to help I used to just restart my computer when this happend but it no longer fixes it

6 minutes ago, SlipperyPete said:

Ive been having the same issue. the fix i did was i disabled the taskbar on additional monitors. not a complete fix but a start

I like having the taskbars on the other mintors i just wish to watch videos with out the bar 

Set it so that the Desktop and Taskbar is only visible and intractable on one screen! (Rather than treating it as separate work spaces have the PC recognise only one desktop (and one primary display)

Peace! :D

I have been having the same issue, the only fix I have found to it is when the task bar pops up in a video,

1. right click on the video to open the options,

2. click back onto the video, hopefully the task bar goes away,

3.then click onto your desktop before clicking onto your other window. 

This helped me in Windows 8.1, so im not sure if it will work in Windows 10.

4 minutes ago, aSpoink said:

I have been having the same issue, the only fix I have found to it is when the task bar pops up in a video,

1. right click on the video to open the options,

2. click back onto the video, hopefully the task bar goes away,

3.then click onto your desktop before clicking onto your other window. 

This helped me in Windows 8.1, so im not sure if it will work in Windows 10.

1 hour ago, p3acefrog said:

<snip>

This problem happens to me a lot, ussyakt pausing/ playing the video and going in and out of gulls teen fixes it.

******If you paste in text into your post, please click the "remove formatting" button for night theme users.******

CPU- Intel 6700k OC to 4.69 Ghz GPU- NVidia Geforce GTX 970 (MSI) RAM- 16gb DDR4 2400 SSD-2x500gb samsung 850 EVO(SATA) Raid 0 HDD- 2tb Seagate Case- H440 Red w/ custom lighting Motherboard - MSI Z170 Gaming A OS- Windows 10 Mouse- Razer Naga Epic Chroma, Final Mouse 2016 turney proKeyboard- Corsair k70 Cherry MX brown