Asus pascal

EcDarkSky

Hi guys maybe someone already post it or we already know it.

So asus rog France tweeted that https://mobile.twitter.com/ASUS_ROG_FR/status/734652225230909440 the text mean something big is preparing. So i think it's a tease of a gtx 1080 . It is most likely the strix card. We can see 3x fans so awesome cooking again from asus and we can see it is a rgb card.

Hopefully they figure out how to properly control the LEDs this time...

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

13 minutes ago, Kryptyx said:

Hopefully they figure out how to properly control the LEDs this time...

Hopefully even include customer service too.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

Hopefully even include customer service too.

Hey now, let's not get too crazy!

CPU: AMD 5950X    MB: Asus ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero    RAM: HyperX Predator 64GB    GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 Ti FE    SSD: Seagate FireCuda 530 2TB    
PSU: EVGA 1200w P2    COOLING: EK AIO Elite 360    CASE: Fractal Design Torrent 
   DISPLAY: LG CX48 4k OLED    AUDIO: HIFIMAN Arya SE

text says : "something big is coming . We will let you guess"

this translation is courtesy of  me ,. I'm totally not showing off my french skills. Please don't kill me... 

AMD Ryzen R7 1700 (3.8ghz) w/ NH-D14, EVGA RTX 2080 XC (stock), 4*4GB DDR4 3000MT/s RAM, Gigabyte AB350-Gaming-3 MB, CX750M PSU, 1.5TB SDD + 7TB HDD, Phanteks enthoo pro case

Well their 3x cooler was some of the biggest gigantic cards on the market. Not very nice. My 290 is an Asus card, and I'm not impressed by Asus on that part. Hopefully I can get a vega card, but it's not going to be an Asus card for sure.

Watching Intel have competition is like watching a headless chicken trying to get out of a mine field

CPU: Intel I7 4790K@4.6 with NZXT X31 AIO; MOTHERBOARD: ASUS Z97 Maximus VII Ranger; RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX 1600 DDR3; GFX: ASUS R9 290 4GB; CASE: Lian Li v700wx; STORAGE: Corsair Force 3 120GB SSD; Samsung 850 500GB SSD; Various old Seagates; PSU: Corsair RM650; MONITOR: 2x 20" Dell IPS; KEYBOARD/MOUSE: Logitech K810/ MX Master; OS: Windows 10 Pro

Meh.

Give me EVGA or give me death!

CPU: Intel Core i7 7820X Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series H110i GTX Mobo: MSI X299 Gaming Pro Carbon AC RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 (3000MHz/16GB 2x8) SSD: 2x Samsung 850 Evo (250/250GB) + Samsung 850 Pro (512GB) GPU: NVidia GeForce GTX 1080 Ti FE (W/ EVGA Hybrid Kit) Case: Corsair Graphite Series 760T (Black) PSU: SeaSonic Platinum Series (860W) Monitor: Acer Predator XB241YU (165Hz / G-Sync) Fan Controller: NZXT Sentry Mix 2 Case Fans: Intake - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Radiator - 2x Noctua NF-A14 iPPC-3000 PWM / Rear Exhaust - 1x Noctua NF-F12 iPPC-3000 PWM

1 hour ago, Coaxialgamer said:

text says : "something big is coming . We will let you guess"

this translation is courtesy of  me ,. I'm totally not showing off my french skills. Please don't kill me... 

I'm french and cut the second part of the tweet because its normal to guess 

2 minutes ago, EcDarkSky said:

I'm french and cut the second part of the tweet because its normal to guess 

well I think it's pretty obvious it's a video card

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

22 minutes ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

well I think it's pretty obvious it's a video card

Maybe they make weird triple fan heatsink cpu coller 

3 minutes ago, EcDarkSky said:

Maybe they make weird triple fan heatsink cpu coller 

I would bet 10x the cost of whatever this is going to be that that is not it.  How would that possible fit in the system?  Unless it's a liquid cooler... o.O

No, it has to be a video card.  Stop distracting me with conspiracies :P 

Solve your own audio issues  |  First Steps with RPi 3  |  Humidity & Condensation  |  Sleep & Hibernation  |  Overclocking RAM  |  Making Backups  |  Displays  |  4K / 8K / 16K / etc.  |  Do I need 80+ Platinum?

If you can read this you're using the wrong theme.  You can change it at the bottom.

2 hours ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

I would bet 10x the cost of whatever this is going to be that that is not it.  How would that possible fit in the system?  Unless it's a liquid cooler... o.O

No, it has to be a video card.  Stop distracting me with conspiracies :P 

I mean it would be a wide 360mm watercooler but it would still fit in 90% of cases that support 360s...

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

NVIDIA-GeForce-GTX-1080-Founders-Edition-Packaging.jpg

Its always depressing for me, the fact that i cant get a simple and very awesome looking packaging like this (NVIDIA Titan X reference packaging is balls cool, all black with a huge X logo just sends respect B|), directly from NVIDIA. I honestly hate all the "freebies" EVGA and other manufacturers may include with the card, alongside its 2.5 times larger box... Its simply pointless and totally useless for me, since im not even sticking posters/badges on my walls or cases. Grr, where could i possibly get something like this to come to Portugal!! :/

Groomlake Authority

1 hour ago, thekeemo said:

I mean it would be a wide 360mm watercooler but it would still fit in 90% of cases that support 360s...

yeah but good luck attaching any kind of heatsink like that directly to the CPU in an aircooler style (which was what I was initially thinking)

1 minute ago, Ryan_Vickers said:

yeah but good luck attaching any kind of heatsink like that directly to the CPU in an aircooler style (which was what I was initially thinking)

well it could be 40mm fans or 3 side by side

i have never actually had any real issues with my asus gpu, but i guess i am one of the lucky ones who got one before it turned to shit.

Project Iridium:   CPU: Intel 4820K   CPU Cooler: Custom Loop  Motherboard: Asus Rampage IV Black Edition   RAM: Avexir Blitz  Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD   GPU: Asus 780 6GB Strix   Case: IN WIN 909   PSU: Corsair RM1000      Project Iridium build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/451088-project-iridium-build-log/