A newbie needs help purchasing a new computer

Hello everyone,

I've been following this community for quite a while and finally managed to register on this site.

:/ I am in need of someone who could help me with a pre-built system I would like to purchase. It would be great if you

could assist me there and tell me if the components are adequate for my purposes (gaming [LoL, Witcher 3, GTA5, Fifa] and rendering [audio production, video production]).

My budget is limited to 1,2k. I've been searching for quite a while now and found a PC that looks good on paper but probably requires an expert to tell the truth.

Price: 1169€

Processor: AMD FX-8320e

Mobo: Gigabyte 970 G1 Gaming (or MSI Krait Edition - which one is better?)

Graphic: Radeon R9 390 8GB

Sound: Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Z

RAM: 32GB DD3 1600

HDD: 480GB SSD

HDD2: 1TB HDD

Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper T4

Power Supply: be quiet! 550W

300mbit WiFi Card

DVD burner (?) LG

Sharkoon DG7000

THank you very much :/

Lukas

build urself the computer will turn out 100x better than any prebuilt cuz u will also learn a lot of stuff

2 minutes ago, Polishboii said:

build urself the computer will turn out 100x better than any prebuilt cuz u will also learn a lot of stuff

My first one stopped working after half a year because I screwed up ^^ I really don't mind paying a few bucks more to get it done correctly and to have a warranty :)  Can't afford to test around

i mean yea if u messed it up u should know what to do now but overall in my opinion u should build it i built my first in December the only thing that was wrong was the cooler but it just needed better paste but good luck then finding a good prebuilt pc try origin 

10 minutes ago, Meridirh said:

My first one stopped working after half a year because I screwed up ^^ I really don't mind paying a few bucks more to get it done correctly and to have a warranty :)  Can't afford to test around

Just curious , how did you screw up?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5800X GPU: Nvidia RTX 3080 12GB + Motherboard: Asus Crosshair VIII Hero

Case: Asus ROG Strix Helios Gundam Edition Power Supply: Asus ROG Thor 850P

also keep in mind the 1070 is dropping on June 10th and it has a very similar price as the 970 but its a lot better.

Creative Sound Blaster Audigy Z = SHIT

Before you buy amp and dac.  My thoughts on the M50x  Ultimate Ears Reference monitor review I might have a thing for audio...

My main Headphones and IEMs:  K612 pro, HD 25 and Ultimate Ears Reference Monitor, HD 580 with HD 600 grills

DAC and AMP: RME ADI 2 DAC

Speakers: Genelec 8040, System Audio SA205

Receiver: Denon AVR-1612

Desktop: R7 1700, GTX 1080  RX 580 8GB and other stuff

Laptop: ThinkPad P50: i7 6820HQ, M2000M. ThinkPad T420s: i7 2640M, NVS 4200M

Feel free to pm me if you have a question for me or quote me. If you want to hear what I have to say about something just tag me.