MS' Feedback Hub is now available to all W10 users

source: http://thewindose.fr/la-voix-de-tous-telechargez-le-hub-de-commentaires-windows-10-meme-sans-etre-insider/

via: http://www.neowin.net/news/microsofts-feedback-hub-app-is-now-available-for-all-windows-10-users

Windows10Logo.png

Microsoft's Windows Insider Program, introduced in October 2014, has played a crucial role in the development of Windows 10. In addition to providing participants access to pre-release builds of the operating system, the Insider Program provides access to the Feedback Hub app, allowing participants to stay up-to-date on the latest news, share comments or suggestions, rate pre-release builds, and show support for content posted by other users.

Microsoft's decision means that non-Insiders can now enjoy nearly all of the aforementioned benefits, but without all of the issues that are the result of pre-release software.

The Feedback Hub app is now available for direct download from the Windows Store.

feedback_story.jpg

good news everyone! you can now cry to MS about your usual W10 problem(s) while not being an insider

I don't think MS really thought this through ... the amount of "feedback" MS will get from this will be humongous

my main gripe with W10 still is the forceful installation of older (graphics) drivers from Windows Update service over the newer, user installed, ones

funny thing: if you search FeedBack Hub in MS Store, it doesn't shows up xD

1 hour ago, mikat said:

inb4 all the rants about windows 7 and 8 updating themselves to windows 10 lol

windows-10-01.jpg

Windows 10-chan: “Do you want to upgrade to Windows 10? It’s free!”
Me: “Eh, I appreciate the thought, but the software I use isn’t compatible with 10, so I’ll say no for now.”
Windows 10-chan: “Oh… okay….”

windows-10-02-e1463708152215.jpg

Windows 10-chan: “Do you want to upgrade to Windows 10 now? Or do you want to upgrade later?”
Me: “Uh, wait a minute, are those my only two options? That’s like asking ‘Do you want rice with your meal, or would you prefer your meal with rice?'”

windows-10-03.jpg

Windows 10-chan: “So will we upgrade now? Or… tonight?”
Me: “No! Stop with these meaningless choices! I don’t want to upgrade at all!”
Windows 10-chan: “Don’t worry… everyone else is doing it….”
Me: “That’s just because you’re forcing them to!”

windows-10-04.jpg

Windows 10-chan: “Don’t worry, master! I scheduled an upgrade for you!”
Me: “What?! What are you doing?! Cancel! Where is the cancel button?!”

windows-10-05.jpg

Windows 10-chan: “The deed is done.”
Me: “Nooo!! Stooop it!!”

source: https://twitter.com/ponzholic/status/732906390084157441

Well goo and hopefully this gives them good feedback on further improvement.

| Ryzen 7 7800X3D | AM5 B650 Aorus Elite AX | G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo RGB DDR5 32GB 6000MHz C30 | Sapphire PULSE Radeon RX 7900 XTX | Samsung 990 PRO 1TB with heatsink | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 | Seasonic Focus GX-850 | Lian Li Lanccool III | Mousepad: Skypad 3.0 XL / Zowie GTF-X | Mouse: Zowie S1-C | Keyboard: Ducky One 3 TKL (Cherry MX-Speed-Silver)Beyerdynamic MMX 300 (2nd Gen) | Acer XV272U | OS: Windows 11 |

question is do they actually review all the feedback they receive.

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)