RAM: 16G Kit 1600(8Gx2)G.Skill-NT $94

SSD: SanDisk SSD Extreme SATA3 240G $179

HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB (ST2000DM001) $94

GPU: (Intel HD 4000)

Case:Coolermaster USB3.0 RC-K350 $51

PSU: Antec Neo Eco 450 $56

ODD: DVD burner $19

​What do use think?

Do you have any hardware that you can move along to this new build? Harddrives, Monitors, Keyboard and alike? Makes it easier to setup a build if we know what you don't need.

As the above say.

Also, simply put, if you are using integrated graphics there is not much reason to get the 3770.

If this is intended to be just a basic office computer, we could probably save a couple of hundred dollars here.

As the above say.

Also, simply put, if you are using integrated graphics there is not much reason to get the 3770.

If this is intended to be just a basic office computer, we could probably save a couple of hundred dollars here.

Nor is there much point getting more than 6GB of RAM, or even 8GB, let alone 16GB.

Change the i7 down to an i5 at least or even go with an AMD CPU because you tend do get better performance on a budget with AMD. DEFINATELY don't use integrated graphics unless all your gonna do is word processing or something like that? I would also change the RAM down to 8GB of probably corsair vengeance RAM. If your planning to use it for gaming then buy something like an AMD 7770 or a GTX 660 ti if your budget will stretch to that with the money you saved from what I've said previously (i've no idea how much stuff is in the US, I'm British).

"is not" a gamer PC, have no real GPU, like a 660 or a 7850, so for a desktop... is fine :)

• AMD 7850 - 2GB GDDR5 256bits
  • gBANDWIDTH = 170.2 GB/s
  • gSHADERS = 1024 unified
  • gCPUoc = 1050 mhz
  • gMEMoc = 1330 mhz (x4)
  • gPIXELfillrate = 33.6 GP/s
  • gTEXTUREfillrate = 67.2 GT/s

You also don't really need that big of an ssd for an office computer

A 64gb to serve as a boot drive is enough and the rest of your files should be stored on your hhd

3770k, Asrock Extreme 4, 16GB Dominator Plat, AX760i, 250GB BX100, 1.5TB Seagate, Win 7 Home Prem