Suggest LGA 775 DDR3 1600 Mhz motherboard for hot procesor

Hi all! I'm first time on this forum and could you guys help me find suitable motherboard. I'll buy Xeon X5482 but it has insane TDP-150 w. So required smth like Asus P5Q3 Deluxe but without wifi and other useless stuff(exept copper radiators for chipset).So is the best for this option?Tried to find by myself but I couldn't.

38 minutes ago, RabbitPeper said:

Hi all! I'm first time on this forum and could you guys help me find suitable motherboard. I'll buy Xeon X5482 but it has insane TDP-150 w. So required smth like Asus P5Q3 Deluxe but without wifi and other useless stuff(exept copper radiators for chipset).So is the best for this option?Tried to find by myself but I couldn't.

If you are attempting the 771 to 775 mod you also have to make sure the motherboards support the core 2 quad cpus and can accept the 771 cpus, and you will need a good cooler for the chip like a 212x, or liquid cooling due to the high tdp. You will have to see what people are selling on ebay and other secondhand places, if you are looking for something specific then you could end up paying a few hundred dollars for a board.

Is there any reason for buying something that is so old? Depending on your budget you could go for something newer that would outperform it like an amd 860k, or even a slightly newer platform like sandybridge.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

TDP is pointless if U will lower/up the Vcore (under/over volting).
Search for MB that has 3 MOSFET per power phase, or more than 9 MOSFET's in total.
U want to OC it ?

PS. Insane TDP ?
U got a lot to learn my friend :)

CPU : Core i7 6950X @ 4.26 GHz + Hydronaut + TRVX + 2x Delta 38mm PWM
MB : Gigabyte X99 SOC (BIOS F23c)
RAM : 4x Patriot Viper Steel 4000MHz CL16 @ 3042MHz CL12.12.12.24 CR2T @1.48V.
GPU : Titan Xp Collector's Edition (Empire)
M.2/HDD : Samsung SM961 256GB (NVMe/OS) + + 3x HGST Ultrastar 7K6000 6TB
DAC : Motu M4 + Audio Technica ATH-A900Z
PSU: Seasonic X-760 || CASE : Fractal Meshify 2 XL || OS : Win 10 Pro x64

46 minutes ago, SLAYR said:

If you are attempting the 771 to 775 mod you also have to make sure the motherboards support the core 2 quad cpus and can accept the 771 cpus, and you will need a good cooler for the chip like a 212x, or liquid cooling due to the high tdp. You will have to see what people are selling on ebay and other secondhand places, if you are looking for something specific then you could end up paying a few hundred dollars for a board.

Is there any reason for buying something that is so old? Depending on your budget you could go for something newer that would outperform it like an amd 860k, or even a slightly newer platform like sandybridge.

I choosed it because it has FSB 1600 (will take HyperX 4GBx2) and if I buy sandy bridge or newer there will no left for RAM and MB(284$ only for all).

11 minutes ago, RabbitPeper said:

I choosed it because it has FSB 1600 (will take HyperX 4GBx2) and if I buy sandy bridge or newer there will no left for RAM and MB(284$ only for all).

The fsb speed doesn't affect the max ram speed, and if this is for a gaming build then going for a cpu like the x5450, or one around 3GHz, or a q6600, and overclocking might save you some money.

•E5-2670 @2.7GHz • Intel DX79SI • EVGA 970 SSC• GSkill Sniper 8Gb ddr3 • Corsair Spec 02 • Corsair RM750 • HyperX 120Gb SSD • Hitachi 2Tb HDD •

56 minutes ago, SLAYR said:

The fsb speed doesn't affect the max ram speed, and if this is for a gaming build then going for a cpu like the x5450, or one around 3GHz, or a q6600, and overclocking might save you some money.

It will be more for UE4 not games.I found Xeon E5472 but i'm not sure if it suitable for OC.

2 hours ago, SLAYR said:

The fsb speed doesn't affect the max ram speed...

In Intel chipset it sure does.
Minimum DRAM speed required for any FSB is 1:1 (FSB:DRAM), and U can't go over 1:2 (FSB:DRAM).
In other words : 
1) To have for example 1600MHz on FSB, U need at least 800MHz on RAM.
2) To have 1600MHz (effective) on DDR3 RAM, U need at least 1600MHz (QPB) on FSB.

CPU : Core i7 6950X @ 4.26 GHz + Hydronaut + TRVX + 2x Delta 38mm PWM
MB : Gigabyte X99 SOC (BIOS F23c)
RAM : 4x Patriot Viper Steel 4000MHz CL16 @ 3042MHz CL12.12.12.24 CR2T @1.48V.
GPU : Titan Xp Collector's Edition (Empire)
M.2/HDD : Samsung SM961 256GB (NVMe/OS) + + 3x HGST Ultrastar 7K6000 6TB
DAC : Motu M4 + Audio Technica ATH-A900Z
PSU: Seasonic X-760 || CASE : Fractal Meshify 2 XL || OS : Win 10 Pro x64