Fallout 4 Nuke computer

Inspired by Luke’s build I decided to build my very own Fallout 4 nuke stream pc.

Due to a 20mb upload limited on LTT forums I have the entire photo library on my pcpartpicker page! 

https://pcpartpicker.com/b/PgkTwP

I 3d printed 2 cylinders and 2 motherboard trays on a tax-2. One cylinder was made of ABS and the other was PLA. The ABS did not come out was well as I had hoped. Several layers did not adhere properly and split in the 3d printing process. The PLA cylinder came out well except for some slight warping around the bottom. I then printed out two different trays to see which would work better. I decided on the second because it held the board a bit better and would help with directing some of the air flow.

http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1187479
http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1050031

GTX 960 -Going to be added later when I get the pcie ribbon cable from newegg….it has been 2 weeks >:(

The paint job was supposed to look post apocalyptic, where it would look hastily painted with lots of over spray and other mistakes. The ABS cylinder paint job look fits that look better than the PLA.

I soldered the button that once played the sound effect to a old power on/off cable so it would act as the primary power button. After a wheel chair incident it was left broken. I’m currently working on a way to fix it, but for now I just have to use another button to start and shut off the computer. 

Pictures taken with Nikon 750D and iPhone 5s

DSC_2144.JPG

DSC_2137.JPG

DSC_2139.JPG

DSC_2140.JPG

DSC_2143.JPG

DSC_2149.JPG

DSC_2151.JPG

DSC_2155.JPG

DSC_2159.JPG

DSC_2160.JPG

DSC_2151.JPG

can we get any inside pics? 

Silverstone FT-05: 8 Broadwell Xeon (6900k soon), Asus X99 A, Asus GTX 1070, 1tb Samsung 850 pro, NH-D15

Resist!

Looks pretty cool man. 

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34"