Motherboard: Asus Maximus V FORMULA

RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3 1600 MHz

Graphics: EVGA GeForce GTX690 4096MB

SSD: Corsair Force Series GT 120 GB SATA 2.5-Inch SATA III Solid State Drive

HDD: WD Blue 1 TB

Cooling: Corsair Hydro Series Extreme Performance Liquid CPU Cooler H100i

Monitor: Asus VS248H-P 24-Inch Full-HD LED Monitor "X4"

Power Supply: Antec HCP-1000 PLATINUM High Current PRO Platinum 1000W

Case: Corsair CC600TWM-WHT Special Edition Graphite Series 600T Mid Tower Gaming Computer Case - White

Peripherals

Headset: ASUS Orion PRO Gaming Headset (Reason For this is my Corsair Vengeance 2000 Is falling apart)

KeyBoard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate 2013 Elite Mechanical Gaming Keyboard

ALREADY HAVE A MOUSE

Also I'm getting a GTX 690 Because i record YouTube Videos so i don't want to lag on games like Dayz BF3 ETC

Subtotal: $3,507.15

CPU : AMD FX-6300 Black Edition | CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Case : NZXT Source 220 | GPU : Asus GTX 770 | HDD : Western Digital WD Blue 1TB | MoBo : ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 | PSU : CORSAIR RM750 | Ram : Kingston HyperX XMP Blu Red Series 8GB

I just have a few suggestions; overall it doesn't look too bad but there are some things I would switch up.

1. You do not have a sound card, but you have a Maximus V Extreme - downgrade to Maximus V Formula, which has better onboard sound and is cheaper. Alternatively, buy a soundcard as well, although I would still recommend the formula since the extreme is very overkill for what you want.

2. Your power supply is extremely overkill. Unless you're planning on a second GTX 690 (which really is just unnecessary) downgrade it to something like a 700 - 750W PSU, gold efficiency is more than fine.

3. I would recommend you to get two GTX 680s, for a couple of reasons: it's faster and it's cheaper, and your motherboard has the available slots.

4. The G930s are the same as the Vengeance 2000s (if I recall correctly) in all but appearance, so if you liked the Vengeance 2000 then they are generally the same price.

I just have a few suggestions; overall it doesn't look too bad but there are some things I would switch up.

1. You do not have a sound card, but you have a Maximus V Extreme - downgrade to Maximus V Formula, which has better onboard sound and is cheaper. Alternatively, buy a soundcard as well, although I would still recommend the formula since the extreme is very overkill for what you want.

2. Your power supply is extremely overkill. Unless you're planning on a second GTX 690 (which really is just unnecessary) downgrade it to something like a 700 - 750W PSU, gold efficiency is more than fine.

3. I would recommend you to get two GTX 680s, for a couple of reasons: it's faster and it's cheaper, and your motherboard has the available slots.

4. The G930s are the same as the Vengeance 2000s (if I recall correctly) in all but appearance, so if you liked the Vengeance 2000 then they are generally the same price.

Thanks i changed the HeadSet also i for got about the Asus Maximus V FORMULA so its now updated but i am keeping the PSU for a couple of reasons

CPU : AMD FX-6300 Black Edition | CPU Cooler : Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO | Case : NZXT Source 220 | GPU : Asus GTX 770 | HDD : Western Digital WD Blue 1TB | MoBo : ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 | PSU : CORSAIR RM750 | Ram : Kingston HyperX XMP Blu Red Series 8GB

No but it gives us a vague idea of what you're actually aiming for, especially when you get to higher end systems and start adding multiple displays at higher resolution.

Gaming and video editing can be taken as playing BF3 and uploading to YouTube or playing BF3 and making 1080P movies for uni or work.

May I ask what reasons?

That and no coilwin also upgrade ability

Don't lock this post i will edit later i have to do some stuff

Efficiency is one thing, wattage is another. You still could go with a SeaSonic SS-860XP2 or Corsair AX860i which would accommodate a second 690 just fine.

Generally *good* power supplies (i.e. ones that are well-built) won't have coil whine.

I checked up that video and if you skip to 1:40 he does a spiel about getting something near that sweet spot.

Like I said, the sweet spot for your rig currently is 700W, so going any higher than that isn't really going to gain you anything.

The difference between platinum and gold power supply efficiency is not that large; platinum is essentially "90 Plus" so yes, you're getting a less efficient power supply with say, Bronze certification, but if the cost is much higher it often isn't worth it in the span of the computer's life.

Like I said earlier, if you intend to upgrade (i.e. add another GTX 690) then 1000W is a pretty good spot to be in. However, this is a large upgrade and generally you *will not need it*. In addition, two quad SLI does not scale very well at all.

If another 690 is in your grasp, though, then your power supply is pretty spot on.