Good Electronics Related Courses For Collage

I'm going to be going to collage soon and I'm looking at the courses and I'm thinking of doing a computer repair course that focuses on electronics repair and has other stuff like networking in it and I also want to look at other courses but I don't know what to look for because I want to do something computer related but I'm not the best at math, I am very good at science and am very mechanically inclined also I'm ok with English but my only hindrance is math. So if you guys have any suggestions or advice I would really love to hear it.

Math is definitely a big thing in this field..

But what you are looking for is Sysadmin courses and IT courses.

Those are fairly limiting when it comes to career path though and I would recommend something more general.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

Get practice with math. Any college level electrical or mechanical course will require math courses. In addition see what is offered in your area for courses and what they have as far as pre requisites are concerned. 

1 minute ago, thekeemo said:

Math is definitely a big thing in this field..

But what you are looking for is Sysadmin courses and IT courses.

Those are fairly limiting when it comes to career path though and I would recommend something more general.

I am doing a sysadmin/network admin dual degree complete with 18 certifications (my wallet is crying about that last bit lol) it is a potent setup. I agree just one though often times limits you to like a help desk type gig at least here in the states.

2 minutes ago, Kithkannin said:

I am doing a sysadmin/network admin dual degree complete with 18 certifications (my wallet is crying about that last bit lol) it is a potent setup. I agree just one though often times limits you to like a help desk type gig at least here in the states.

Yes with not much of an ability to get more advanced jobs. Wage isnt that good either. Electrical engineering ftw.

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

@thekeemo Agreed. However it is the starting point the OP should be focusing on for now. Specialization comes after you can get through the first step. 

15 minutes ago, Kithkannin said:

@thekeemo Agreed. However it is the starting point the OP should be focusing on for now. Specialization comes after you can get through the first step. 

Electrical engineering is more general.