Mouse suggestions for extremely large hands?

JsB

Hey everyone, so my hands are 8.5 inches(21.5cm) long and I'm currently in the market for a new gaming mouse for CS:GO and LoL. I'm fortunate enough to live close to a Microcenter and picked up a Zowie EC1-A and ZA11 while they lasted but I haven't opened them up because If they weren't comfortable enough I could return them. Weather the mouse is ergo or ambidexterous doesen't matter to me, it's just been very hard to find the right mouse for my huge hands.

Mice i've used in the past:

Deathadder Chroma (the right click wore out on me and felt less stiff than left, otherwise it was a solid mouse. I couldnt tell if it was a defect with the mouse or just a design)

Rival 300 (my current mouse, it's been the best one i've used shape wise but its a little too thin. The firmware and software have been really rocky since i've gotten it as well.)

Logitech g303 (I actually liked this mouse a lot and somehow found a way to use it, but was just too small to use after extended periods of time)

Any opinions or suggestions on the Zowie mice or others would be great!

Are you looking for a straight out big mice? 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

Yeah one thats big enough but has a good Optical sensor and is built well. Thats why I'm really interested in the Zowie mice, I've heard nothing but good things about them but i'm just afraid the EC1-A and ZA11 arent big enough for my hands.

5 minutes ago, JsB said:

Yeah one thats big enough but has a good Optical sensor and is built well. Thats why I'm really interested in the Zowie mice, I've heard nothing but good things about them but i'm just afraid the EC1-A and ZA11 arent big enough for my hands.

G402/g502? Not sure how big they are compared to the g303 however but I do know they are taller as they are designed for palmers (or palm claw hybrid like me :D)

edit: Happy 2000 post to meh :D 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

I am using a chroma atm, and my cat knocked it over and now the left click is also a bit broken. What type of grip do you use? Depending on your grip you can find out which mouse suits you.

I use a hybrid Claw/palm but its more of a claw since the mice that i've used haven't been big enough to comfortably fully palm. As for the g502/402 I did some research on both of them and also got to hold them at the Best Buy since they have some out of the box to test and they both were on the thin side. The g502 is also a pretty heavy mouse from what i've heard and I'm looking for a lighter mouse.

4 minutes ago, JsB said:

I use a hybrid Claw/palm but its more of a claw since the mice that i've used haven't been big enough to comfortably fully palm. As for the g502/402 I did some research on both of them and also got to hold them at the Best Buy since they have some out of the box to test and they both were on the thin side. The g502 is also a pretty heavy mouse from what i've heard and I'm looking for a lighter mouse.

The mionix caster seems like a pretty good mouse. I heard good things about it, and its pretty light, although I think its on the smaller side. There is also a problem with the wheel.

I have heard amazing things about the Zowie FK1 and FK2, the only negatives I heard about them was the buttons being on both sides of the mouse, honestly I would try the FK2, if you dont like it you could return it anyway right?