Mouse between 40€-70€ for FPS Right Hand Claw

SharpShooterPOR

So I need a new mouse and I'm willing to spend up to 70€. I usually play Rainbow Six Siege (FPS) and I hold my mouse in  a claw style with the right hand. I've done some research and I've come up with some options:

Steelseries Rival 100 - 40€ w/mousepad

Steelseries Kinzu v3 - 40€

Cougar Gaming Mouse 300M - 46€ is this brand even known

Corsair Gaming Sabre Optical RGB - 56€

Asus Strix Claw - 59€

Steelseries Rival 300 - 70€ w/mousepad

So I also would like to be able to change my dpi to whatever value I want, I know you can do that with the rival 300 but not with the rival 100, but I don't know about the rest of the mices. I also need a mousepad so consider that I'm going to have to spend at least 10 more euros if I don't buy a Rival mouse. What do you guys think, is it worth it to spend 70€ and get a RIval 300 or is a Cougar mouse enough. I'm not a pro gamer or any thing of that kin but I like to be competitive and I need a mouse seeing that I use a mouse that came in a bundle and it's shit.

Thanks in advance guys

Rival 300 is a good mouse. 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

I think logitech G502 is a good bet, Rival 100 and 300 are decent too. Maybe go to HardwareCanucks and look at some of their vids

to game or not to game, that`s the question